Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha... First thing popped in my head!! :)

Mmm...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Attachments

• 2012-06-20 11.48.57.jpg
    2012-06-20 11.48.57.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 189
So pleased with myself. Had a KFC today and pointed every morse :)

How many propoints in homemade wedgies? Used a sprinkling of olive oil and salt pepper n Cajun seasoning!?
Cheers cx

Depends how much there was lol? I weigh the potatoes raw, 1pp per 50g and then 1pp for some oil xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

M&S half fat butter is 1pp for 10g, the same as Clover lighter but it's actual butter rather than Marge. Also spotted some really nice looking Macarons in Marks that were 5pp for 3 Macarons, I thought that was pretty good considering they're supposed to be a pretty indulgent food. Didn't buy any though; the 6 quid a box price tag put me off!

Hi, I am new to all this and I must say that this thread is great! Thank you to everyone for their input, I have written down loads of ideas :)

I had 3 foxs party ring biscuits for 2 points and with a ww hot choc that was lovely before bed all for 3 points.

mm love croissants!

Do not have a chicken breast in wrap in nandos- 17pp apparently!!!! I thought id made a healthy choice!!!!!

Better to have a pitta or even plain chicken!!

So annoyed. Even though this happen last week!!!!!!!

Mammacass24 said:
So pleased with myself. Had a KFC today and pointed every morse :)

What did u have? X I love their rancher wraps - only 11pp x

Dominoid said:
Wraps in most takeaway place are generally unite high in points sadly. I've done the same at Sunway before thinking I'm having a healthier option and turning out I may a well have just had bread.

So annoying! I based it on warburtons (4/5pp) but no!!!! Just mental really!!

Bread is better at subway. Think I'm going to have a bread/wrap ban!!

I haven't read through the entire thread but two pointastic finds I've made recently were:

ASDA 'Chosen by You' Hot & Spicy Chicken Breasts- 1PP each. These can be found in the freezer section and are £2 for a box of four. I had one on a seeded bagel with onions, rocket and a low fat cheese slice for lunch and it was really tasty and filling. Would also be nice sliced through pasta.

Aldi Lighter than Light Mayo- 1PP for up to 5 tbsp or 0PP for 1tbsp. I am not the biggest fan of mayo but like a little through tuna to bind it and thought taste wise this was fine and points wise, it is bargainous!

Back