Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Now I'm not sure which is right, 1pp for 10g or 100g for 4pp

Now I'm not sure which is right, 1pp for 10g or 100g for 4pp

I worked that out from the Nutritional Info on the Asda Website. X

I worked that out from the Nutritional Info on the Asda Website. X

Mine were the frozen ones so maybe that makes a difference? X

Had a bit of a shock when pointing a meal I had yesterday from a chef & brewer pub.
A mozzarella and pesto vegetarian burger served with sweet potato fries turned out to consume my entire daily points allowance, 30 points!
I could have had their fish and chips for that!
Ah well I'll know for next time I suppose.

Had a bit of a shock when pointing a meal I had yesterday from a chef & brewer pub.
A mozzarella and pesto vegetarian burger served with sweet potato fries turned out to consume my entire daily points allowance, 30 points!
I could have had their fish and chips for that!
Ah well I'll know for next time I suppose.

OMG 30pp for a Veggie Burger and Sweet Potato Fries! I won't have that if I ever go there! Is that pub in the Eat Out Guide? X

I used the nutritional points off the website. Nearly had a heart attack, 1200 calories!

I don't think there's one near me but will definitely use that link if I end up going! Steering clear of that burger lol x

[h=1]Knorr Pastaria Primevera 12 for half the pack, I used to eat all the pack :-( craving it for dinner happy i pointed it before i bought it :)[/h]

Soleros are 3pp each or 5pp for two, which I think is good.

McCains Skinny oven fries are 6pp for 100g cooked weight. This is quite a decent portion and I do them in my airfryer and they taste like real skinny chips.

Potatoes are my biggest shocker, which I am sure have probably been mentioned but a jacket potato is coming in at 7-8pp for a decent sized one and that is before adding anything to it. Mind you, they are filling so I can almost forgive the high points value.

My new WW Best Friends...

image-2129772870.jpg

They cost 30p a Bottle and you can have 16g of Red but an incredible 23g of Brown for 0pp!

I was VERY impressed!

X

Back