Survived Day 2

Ti@ra-M@ker

Hi,
Well I've decided to give it another go. I lost over 30lbs earlier this year and stupidly put it all back on..It's SO SO easy to do that.

Anyway, I'm back to square one and have a very long journey ahead of me. I do however have faith in CD and I know I can stick to 790 so I'm doing that. I know the weight will come off if I can stick with it but I'm petrified of putting it on again once I've lost it. Maybe it's all been a lesson learned and I'll be able to stop myself letting it happen again. But I'll not think about that at the moment. First thing's first.

That's me almost at the end of day one. I feel fine and after hundreds of trips to the loo the memories are flooding back about the ins and outs of this diet! I'm dreading the coldness setting in...I'm cold enough as it is!

Well, I'm off to have my last pack of the day.

T x

Good luck on your restart and hey don't worry about the past it's what you are doing today that counts!

Georgie
xx

Thank you both. I hope I do as well as you both have done!!

Tx

Good luck with your re-start. You sound really determined this time, so you should be fine once you get those first few days done and dusted. xxx

Thank you. I've tried to restart quite a few times without success but it feels different this time so fingers crossed.
Tx

ps WOW I've just noticed how well you have both done.Cheryl, What can I say. What an inspiration. You're living proof that you can lose all that weight and then keep it off as well. I'm so scared that I put myself through all this only to put it on again (again) How long did it take you to lose your weight?

You can only keep trying and once you've done it it will be behind you . So good luck with CD

Good luck with your restart, like the others have said You know it works so stay focused and you will succeed.

Well that's me almost through day 2. I feel ok although I've had a headache today and been feeling a little hungry ( Well quite a lot hungry)earlier today. Strange though that the less you eat, the less that you're able to eat. I ended up feeding half my chicken ( I'm on 790) to the dog! I did use all my packs earlier today though as I felt I needed them. I would normally have left one pack for later. I should be ok though. I AM dreading tomorrow though. I have tried to restart several times since stopping the diet in April and I have always given in on day 3. I do feel stronger this time though so fingers crossed I will do it this time. I have rediscovered the feelings of excitement that I had about losing weight that I had last time. I've never felt this on any other diet. I think it's because I really feel that I will get there with CD and it's not going to take 2 years to do it!

Something that might get me through tomorrow is the fact that I jumped on the scales this morning and I've lost 4lbs in just one day! That's what gets me excited!

Tx

Back