Survived My Son's 2nd Party and I did all the food!!!

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
I'm just feeling very positive and wanted to share.

Today is Master Jacob Harry Valentine's 2nd birthday and I did all the food, popped all the nibbles and cheeses and teeny tiny scotch eggs on plates, Popped candles on the huge chocolate with bits on cake and even cut the cake without so much as a lick of a finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure who pinched the real me and replaced her with this good girl but wow, I'm impressed, don't think my parents could believe I've not eaten anything except my packs today.

I'm on my first ever personal journey and I'm mourning the loss of a great friend.... food. I miss eating, I miss scoffing till I want to pop and then still eating more but I don't want to eat and I have no appetite. It's frightening to realise how much my whole life revolved around food. instead of just looking forward to meal times I now look forward to the bits inbetween.

Sorry, Oprah bit over.

Right, what do you call a sheep with no legs??

A Cloud!!!

Well done Sarah, I am very proud of you. When I was doing CD for the first time, I had my son's 1st birthday party and even made the cake without licking my fingers, but as I thought it is only 1 party you are missing, how many more are you going to benefit from by losing weight...

Fantastic, keep up the good work...

What do you call a spider with no legs....

A Currant...

Love

Oh like that one, My friend wanted me to start after Jacob's birthday but then there will always be something else to start after. I didn't make the cake, you did really well not licking the spoon. I'll be even prouder when I weigh on tuesday, I threw out our scales when I got pregnant so havent' a clue which is good or I'd have been on them every day.

Well stick with it, if you can do you boys birthday party and not cheat then hopefully the scales will be kind on Tuesday.

Good luck...

Love

Well done hun that's a brilliant achievement and yes you will miss food but its all a HUGE learning curve lots of changes will hapen through your weight loss journey you may lose all the gorging on food and eating til u feel sick but you gain a whole new outlook on life you'll look and feel amazing you'll be healthier and you'll be educting yourself along the way you havent said goodbye to your favourtie foods forever you've just gone on a vacation from them :) xx

Yay! Well done you. If you can survive that, you can survive anything... :D

I went to the pub with two friends at lunchtime. One had gammon and chips and the other had chicken. Me... (puffs out chest, feeling virtuous) had two cups of black coffee! :innocent0002:

Feeling a lot better today too. I'm actually starting to believe I can do this!

Oh, and what do you call a fly with no legs?

A walk... :D

Well done you, its good thing to remmeber if you ever have a down day, i admire you for it i am not sure i could have done that,

Well done Dutch, you should be really proud of yourself!
Cant wait to hear your results on tuesday x

What a great effort! :) I'm sure you will be rewarded on Tuesday! I don't suppose we'll ever get over mourning for the loss of certain foods- for me it isn't the cakes, muffins etc it's more basic things like bread & spuds! :sigh: - & red wine!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you go on Tuesday! Well done! ;)

Back