Surviving the flu while on the CD

oisin

Silver Member
I have had the worst flu ever which started yesterday.. :(
So far i have been drinking water like there is no tomorrow but im making myself have the tetra's even though im not hungry or feeling in the mood to have them.
I have had 2 paracetamol and nothing else so just wondering what everyone else does when feeling poorly? :cry:

lots and lots of sleep! i had a killer cold last week but was so determined that it wouldn't put me off! lots of hot chocolate shakes and keeping warm! the water should help flush out the flu too and just thonk - if your feeling this rough and can stick to it then a normal day when your better will be easy! :) just try and keep your focus and remeber the reasons your ding it. again distractions are great - try having a hot bath - it'll be relaxing, distracting and if you add some smellies can help clear the germs away! hope you fel better soon hun! xx

Hey Girls

Thanks for you replies,

Day 3 & im feeling a little better although have the head ache from hell.. looking forward to WI tomorrow morning to see how i have done xx

Lost 6.5lb which really shocked me as i had totm too, still feel really rough now.. hopefully will have another good loss next week

Hows you hun? xx

wow that's a brilliant loss! and hopefully will help spur you on! I've got my weigh in on friday and swear i get more and more impatient for fridays to come around each week! lol! but hoping for good losses for the next 2 weeks as they are my mini targets: 5lbs til i've lost 3 stone and then another 6 til i'm halfway to my goal! all excited and just hoping it'll work out like that! :)

You are doing fab hun, keep up the good work!!

Oh how spooky lol Where in Sotton do you live? xx

I'm in Portswood but work in Chandlers Ford. Went to Uni at the Solent, moved home when i graduated for about 18 months but moved back in Jan because i love this city so much :)

Oh not too far from me then lol

Im Irish but moved here 6yrs ago.. I love it too xx

Oh yeah thats a must!! lol xx

Back