Sushi - have I blown my whole day

Minus3.5

I got the munchies tonight at work so I went out to a sushi bar for take away. I thought it was a healthy option as it's just rice and a variety of fish/vegetables, but The Mother just said she thinks it needs to be synned.

Please tell me I don't. Because I ate loads thinking it would all be free. And by loads I mean I'm still full from it now almost 6 hours later. If it is syns I've totally blown my day.

Erk. :sigh:

Zoe

Last edited:
Sue,

Thank you. Still finding my way round so didn't realise until I posted message that I was in completely the wrong place altogether!! And then couldn't work out how to move it.

I was in full on 'devastated at my own stupidity' mode so making another mistake on top comes as no surprise to myself :)

Zoe

Sue,

Thank you. Still finding my way round so didn't realise until I posted message that I was in completely the wrong place altogether!! And then couldn't work out how to move it.

I was in full on 'devastated at my own stupidity' mode so making another mistake on top comes as no surprise to myself :)

Zoe

My pleasure Zoe.

Just draw a line under it and get on with today and every day to follow. It's done and you can not undo it.

Relax and go 100% for a few days.

hugs xxx

Having made sushi in the past, it's usually only Mirin and rice wine vinegar which are added to the rice to make it tasty. not sure how many syns are in the mirin, but it's a syrupy kind of thing, but you only use a couple of tablespoons to make a huge batch so they shouldn't be too huge.

Basically, sushi isn't syn-free unless you make it yourself, but it's not horrific syn wise!

Back