Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I'm with you Susie, nothing worse than a poorly (whinging) hubby.....put some earplugs in ;) xx

Hiya Susie, hope you're having a good day and your hubby's feeling better xx

Lol and if you have don't forget where you put the key ;) xx

Hope today is a good one for you Susie :) xx

Hi ladies. Dodged the bug but not done as much exercise as planned cos started to get a bit of a cough. Getting a bit diet weary too I think although I've managed to stay on track apart from a piece of salmon and some bacon quorn. 19 days to holiday, ready now for a break x

Hi ladies. Dodged the bug but not done as much exercise as planned cos started to get a bit of a cough. Getting a bit diet weary too I think although I've managed to stay on track apart from a piece of salmon and some bacon quorn. 19 days to holiday, ready now for a break x

Yes the diet can get a bit monotonous and overwhelming at times but you have done so well!
19 days to your holiday, wow, its so close now!!
Are you going to stick to ts until then or choose another path to keep you going? Xx

As a newbe I think your all doing fab! I'm a bit scared by it all already, the thought of being on it for the next few months is scary but I'm sure the results will be worth it and I'm taking it one day at a time. What helps when your fed up? Have a great Friday!

Yes the diet can get a bit monotonous and overwhelming at times but you have done so well!
19 days to your holiday, wow, its so close now!!
Are you going to stick to ts until then or choose another path to keep you going? Xx

Going to do my best to stick to it till holiday MM. I'm always the same though once holiday nears, kind of go into panic mode!!

Hoping that the break will give my resilience a boost so that I can get to target by February. Keep telling myself what's 4 months in the grand scheme of things x

Diet weary, I know that feeling well! I'm pretty sure I can keep going til holiday though, need to stop messing around so I can see the 11s before I go, coz they certainly won't still be here when I get back lol!!

There's nothing faster than TS at the end of the day Kylie. Just have to keep reminding ourselves eh :banghead: x

As a newbe I think your all doing fab! I'm a bit scared by it all already, the thought of being on it for the next few months is scary but I'm sure the results will be worth it and I'm taking it one day at a time. What helps when your fed up? Have a great Friday!

Stick to it if you want to see fast results Poppy & that few months will pass by pretty quickly. Nothing better than seeing the scales drop through the numbers nice & fast. Having some kind of visual motivation is also good such as coloured stones that you can use that signify each lb you have lost or some kind of weight loss chart x.

Won't be eating much today as have a migraine. so that's good & bad all rolled in together.

:cool: me looking like a you know what at the vets having to wear my sunglasses. x

Afternoon Susie. Awww hope your migraine clears soon. Suffer from them myself, horrible xx

Back