Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi Susie. Sounds like you had a lovely day today and you're doing so well. Hope you have a brilliant loss tomorrow!

Hi Susie. Hope you have a great day today. I need to book my holiday too. I'm not bothered where I go so long as I can sunbathe, eat nice food, drink nice wine and beer and JUST RELAX. May just go back to Turkey again. I love it there and can just go out on a boat most days.

We went to Turkey a couple of years ago Lynne. Had a great time but I have to go early in the year because of the heat rash that the sun gives me. Not sure how hot it gets in Sardinia but hoping it will have cooled down a bit in September. Nothing brightens these winter days more than looking at holiday stuff does it.

Oooo how do you make muffins....?!

Gemma have a look on marge's diary. She has the recipe on there. Really enjoyed the Strawberry ones x

Holiday in Sardinia sounds fabulous, have never been but have wanted to and you will be so slim then, will be holiday heaven!

Hope so Katie. I like to do a bit of exploring so will get a car for a few days & try to find some nice coves & local restaurants. Will have plenty of time by September to get the weight down. So looking forward to it this year x

Its 11.30 pm & I still have one more pack to eat. Just not feeling hungry any more in the evenings. Think I'll have a banana shake, don't want to get into the habit of skipping packs.

Good luck everyone on their WI tomorrow. Hope we all get decent losses xx

Good luck tomorrow Susie xx

Its 11.30 pm & I still have one more pack to eat. Just not feeling hungry any more in the evenings. Think I'll have a banana shake, don't want to get into the habit of skipping packs.

Good luck everyone on their WI tomorrow. Hope we all get decent losses xx

Good girl Susie! Better not to skip packs. Last time i dud this, i had a period where I had only 2 packs about 3 days in a week and I stayed the same in the scales. It doesn't help at all. Well done for forcing it down :) x

Good luck this morning Susie :) looking forward to catching up on your loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did weigh in go Susie? X

Good girl Susie! Better not to skip packs. Last time i dud this, i had a period where I had only 2 packs about 3 days in a week and I stayed the same in the scales. It doesn't help at all. Well done for forcing it down :) x

Morning Th. Yes I learn't that when I was on LL. Use to think I could cheat & have a piece of chicken instead of a pack. Just puts a spanner in the works x

Morning everyone. I am so slow of the mark on Sundays. Do love my lay ins. So popped on the scales & have managed to lose 3lb. Very pleased because that means the 1st stone has gone & my second goal achieved ;). When I get to work tomorrow all my workmates will stand around as I slowly move 3 pebbles from one dish to the other ha ha.
Not really aiming for anything in particular this week. Will be happy as long as I have a decent loss over the next 4 weeks. I'm sure when I did LL week 4 resulted in STS so will keep that in mind.
Need to take dog out in this rain!!. Have some food shopping to do & then will cook some more muffins. one strawberry batch & going to see how banana ones taste.
Have a good day everyone xxx

Well done Susie! Congratulations on losing your first stone and getting your second goal! Onwards and downwards! Have a good day hun xx

Well done Susie. It's a great feeling moving those pebbles isn't it! I'm thinking of having pebbles at home as well as at work so that I can do it twice! Hope your dog walk went OK. I haven't mustered up courage to venture forth yet but am going to have to soon! Poor Billy! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Oh also I wanted to ask, do you use silicone baking trays so the muffins don't stick?

Brilliant loss Susie well done :)

Well done Susie. It's a great feeling moving those pebbles isn't it! I'm thinking of having pebbles at home as well as at work so that I can do it twice! Hope your dog walk went OK. I haven't mustered up courage to venture forth yet but am going to have to soon! Poor Billy! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Oh also I wanted to ask, do you use silicone baking trays so the muffins don't stick?

Thanks everyone.

Lynne today I used silicome cup cake holders. Still stuck a bit though but better than the other tray. Its trial & error really, yesterday they cooked faster than todays lot. Must be the consistency of the mix. Makes a change though to be able to bake something x

1608699_10152194075289728_687214605_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh looking good! Yum

A bit fiddly to make as they all cook at a different pace. Need to keep an eye on them. Nice for a change though x

Have a good day Susie :) xx

Back