Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Ooops, just noticed on the challenge forum its day 13 for me today not 12!! :eek:

Well done on your loss Susie and the uniform! It's nice when that happens :) you're doing so well hun, keep going xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your weight loss :) good luck for your 2 stone loss :)

Being 2 dress sizes smaller will feel amazing and will be such a motivator.

Keel up the good work xx

That's a great loss Susie :D
Do you have one of those cash converter type shops near you ?
They will probably be unindated with gym equipment soon, that people no longer want ;)
You might get a bargain there ;)

Managed to survive lunch without any hiccups apart from my friend wanting to eat my choc orange bar!!

Just had a nice hot shower & now all Bio-oiled up. I hope my kids get me some more for mothers day cos I'm near the end of the bottle. I cant see that its making any difference to be honest but will keep using it in the hope that it will perform a miracle :rolleyes:.

That made me laugh so much, having to fight someone off your Exante products, never saw that day coming :D:D although I must say out of all the products the choc orange bar is one of my favourites and most "food like", having one for breakfast later :)

I think it's Asda that do a Bio-Oil type of a cheaper brand (also known as a rip off hehe), worth checking out perhaps. I quite like Bio oil, especially the smell of it. But never really noticed any difference. The only thing I do sometimes when my hands are really dry from cleaning is to mix it with body butter and put on my hands overnight. Amazing!

You're doing so well Susie! Total determination, I love it. And great news on going down in size, that is something I have found to often happen independently from weight loss.

Susie - Go you!!!! Wow you are moving on loads there! 2 sizes down must feel amazing and SO close - you will be there in no time!! x

Bl00dy fab news re the uniforms, double well done to you! :party0019:

You're doing so well, you're definitely in the zone when you forget what day you're on xx

Love ur uniform idea!

Just saunter into work, looking half the size u were before ur holiday. Love it! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks everyone. Actually felt a bit skinny today with my uniform wafting around me LOL :D

Day 14 back on TS went well. Stuck to just shakes today. Used my mini whisk thing but still had a few lumps in them.

Came home to no hot water, turns out the boiler has packed up so had to boil some water in a kettle to have a wash. Not a nice end to a long day. Really could have done with a nice hot shower :sigh:

Ended up doing a long day at work & have to be up at 5am tomorrow so will have an early night tonight.

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow evening.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone, I'm off to bed now, Sleep well xx

BOOOO for cold water :( YAY for skinny!!! :D

Skinny fitting uniform will wow them all and you will feel amazing - and the ones that don't comment are probably just jealous!! ;)

You are gonna look so great And slim in your new uniform.
I cant wait till you wear it coz i bet you get loads of great comments!! :)

Still no hot water :(. Starting to get on my nerves. Wish I was married to a plumber LOL.

Day 15 back on TS, Feeling hunger today, Never fails to amaze me how one day you can have all different types of food around you but not be phased at all, Then the next day there is no food around but you want to go hunting for some!!

Anyway next Saturday I will be eating so I need to stick to plan till then. Stuggling to keep my eyes open so think I will have a power nap x

Hi Susie. How well are you doing! 2 sizes down is amazing. Shame about your boiler. I hate it when there's no hot water or heating.

Thanks Lynne.

Strangely the heating part is working but the hot water isn't. How that's happened I don't know. I just want it sorted x

I dont understand the hungry one day not the next either. I have been ravenous the last two days. I hope it doesn't continue !
I hope you get your boiler sorted soon. Still a bit cold for it not too.

Hope u get the boiler sorted chick!fingers crossed for you.

I laughed when I read your term 'hunting for food' I've done that loads. Looking in really obscure places incase I had hidden a treat for myself and forgotten about it!

Have a good day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Everyone

Just back from a nice long walk over the chase. Feels like you are in the country once you get a little way into it. However, I forgot my pedometer so will have to do it all over again tomorrow to see how many it adds up to !!.

Not a lot planned for this weekend. May try to drag my OH to the pictures, not sure yet. Don't know if there are any good films on at the moment.

Day 16 back on TS

Porridge for breakfast, shake pancake for lunch & Shepherds pie for dinner I think. I'm running out of flavoured coffee but couldn't see any in the supermarket. Is it only Exante that sell it ??

Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far xx

Sainsburys do Beanies and Dower Egburt (spelling?) flavoured coffees. Bit of a pain about forgetting your pedometer!

Morrisons also do the Douwe Egberts in Vanilla, Caramel and Hazlenut :)

I like that you are going on the same walk tomorrow instead of just winging it :)

Sainsburys do Beanies and Dower Egburt (spelling?) flavoured coffees. Bit of a pain about forgetting your pedometer!

Morrisons also do the Douwe Egberts in Vanilla, Caramel and Hazlenut :)

I like that you are going on the same walk tomorrow instead of just winging it :)

Ah that's brilliant. Will have a look in one of those. My nearest is Tesco & looked every where in there. I've had the Hazlenut & love that but so will try a different one this time x

Sarah its such a lovely walk anyway. All of a sudden the sound of traffic just disappears & its so peaceful with a couple of small lakes & bunnies running around. There are also horses grazing from the nearby riding school. My little piece of county side just around the corner :) x

Back