Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hey Susie, I hope the injections help and you feel better soon with your shoulder. Don't worry about the gain, I'm sure it's steroid related and it's out of your hands. You are obviously leading an active life with all your walking and helping your Dad out with a lot of work so you know you're not doing anything wrong. So try and relax and enjoy the beach walks :) And you know you'll lose it all again ;)

Thanks Bee, they have helped a lot as I am able to sleep without it waking me up as much as before. Steroids are so invasive though & do tend to have some negative side effects but hopefully those will be wearing off now & the weight will start to move downward again some time this week. xx

Sounds like you have had a busy few days...I think we are all looking to hearing about the sketchers

Well done Susie. Remember we r gonna have super slow days. I hardly list last week at all.

Just keep doing what ur doing :) high 5 fir all ur walking! X

Ooh three days off how lovely - enjoy them and don't spend them doing the washing :) xx

Day 28/80 TS & -1lb down today

Day of washing my sons holiday clothes today. He has had to go to work a bit jet lagged so feel a bit sorry for him.

Apart from that just going to have a chilled day today xx

End of day 28/80. Choc orange bar left for later.

Washing all done just before it started raining. :D Apart from that had a pretty relaxing day.

My son has just cooked a Mexican chicken dish for his girlfriend & it smells so good I'm sitting here drooling.

OH has put Endeavour on, no doubt I will fall asleep after 1/2 hour its so boring !!!.

Have a good night everyone x

Oh I love Endeavour, I'm already looking forward to the next series :)

Sounds like you've had a good day - you need to update your statistics too :) xx

Oh I love Endeavour, I'm already looking forward to the next series :)

Sounds like you've had a good day - you need to update your statistics too :) xx

Yes I will do it tomorrow after weigh in Katie. Only going to be 1lb this week though unless a miracle happens over night x

I look forward to seeing how you've done xx

Day 29/80 TS & weigh in today 1lb. Weekly loss 1.25lb.

Not a lot I know but I have lost 2lb over the last 2 days so hopefully that means the effect of the steroid injection is now over & done with & I can start getting a better loss during the next week.

It also means I have Lost 2s in total so far so feeling pleased about that too. ( I know my stats say 15s 9lb at start but there was some confusion when I changed my weight from stones to lb's & something is telling me my start weight was 15s 7lb so I will go with that as my 2s marker)

Anyway my steps have dropped off over the last few days so need to rectify that starting with today. Will put some catch up TV on a do a couple of hours on the treadmill. Feeling a bit more optimistic today so hope that feeling hangs around for the rest of the week.

Had porridge pancake for breakfast
Lunch will be Shepherds pie
Afters will be a vanilla shake pancake.
4 Litres of fluid through out the day

Hope today is going well for everyone xx

Well done Susie. Losing 2st is fab. And I'm in awe at you doing 2hrs on the treadmill. Go for it and good luck for next week now. :)

Well done Susie. Losing 2st is fab. And I'm in awe at you doing 2hrs on the treadmill. Go for it and good luck for next week now. :)

Thanks Cate, was hoping my new trainers would come today but not arriving till tomorrow. Will have to pad my my feet out again lol x

image-1362757284.jpg

So did 2 & half hours on treadmill. 4.6 miles & about 340 calories burned. Time for my supper I think x

Attachments

• image-2944695694.jpg
    image-2944695694.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Great loss susie and 2 stone off is fab!!

You are doing so well, keep it up xx

Hurray for a 2 stone loss, you're doing fab :D Well done for the treadmill work out xx

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

End of day 29/80 TS. Been a good day today & managed 16000 steps so pleased with that. 3 packs & 4.5 Litres fluid. No coke zero today just water & flavoured black coffee. I've been mixing the flavours together for a bit of variety & the amaretto & chocolate flavour is my favourite.

Haven't been hungry at all but we all know how quickly that can change so still have my guard up on that one :rolleyes:.

Off to bed now, not that sleepy but have to get up early , sleep well everyone xx

Hope today is a good one for you Susie xx

Back