Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

:clap: Hurray for hitting the 13's - brilliant achievement well done :D .......now go find those 12's ;) xx

When is your official weigh in Susie? You need to update your stats :D xx

When is your official weigh in Susie? You need to update your stats :D xx

Keeping my weigh in as a Wednesday. Its the day that I know I will be home for sure so can get a lay in before I weigh.

Might loose another 1/2 lb while I'm sleeping in :D

Wouldn't it be great if the more you slept the more you lost....I could be 8 stone :D x

I'd probably be even fatter - I don't get enough sleep!

Hi all,
love logging on when hubby eating dinner to keep me focused so it's great to read all your fab losses.
Keep up the good work

:clap:

Thank you ladies.

End of day 6/70 & feeling good. Had 3 packs & 4.5 L of fluid. may have a coke Zero in a bit & that will be it for the day.

Managed 7 miles on the bike today & no effect on my foot so that's a bonus. My backside on the other hand is a bit tender, wish the bike seats were more comfortable.:rolleyes:

The temperature has dropped a little so hopefully will be able to sleep a bit better tonight.

Going to watch a bit of TV & try to get an earlier night tonight.

Sleep well x

Managed 7 miles on the bike today & no effect on my foot so that's a bonus. My backside on the other hand is a bit tender, wish the bike seats were more comfortable.:rolleyes:

7 miles is excellent!!!boo for your sore behind though! It's brilliant that it didn't effect your foot, you must feel really heartened to be able to crack on with the exercise. Hope you have a good night's sleep chick. Night night xxx

Thank you ladies.

End of day 6/70 & feeling good. Had 3 packs & 4.5 L of fluid. may have a coke Zero in a bit & that will be it for the day.

The temperature has dropped a little so hopefully will be able to sleep a bit better tonight.

Going to watch a bit of TV & try to get an earlier night tonight.

Sleep well x

Sounds like a great day to me Susie, am made up that you're not feeling any adverse effects from using your bike (backside excluded ;)) - hope you have a lovely day today xx

Hi Susie, well done on getting back into the 13s. You seem to have rediscovered your mojo so long may that continue. :)

7 miles is excellent!!!boo for your sore behind though! It's brilliant that it didn't effect your foot, you must feel really heartened to be able to crack on with the exercise. Hope you have a good night's sleep chick. Night night xxx

Does feel good IAF. At least I don't feel like the chance of toning up a bit before holidays is passing me by. Not that it will make that much difference to my wobbly bits but at least I can try lol x

Day 7/70 & another 1/2 lb down so 8lb loss so far.

Managed 7 miles today & even got on the bike for a session when home from work. Can definitely feel the ketosis buzz now.

Just having my second pack so will have to have a bar for afters in about an hour. Don't like going to bed after just eating.

When you feel like this the diet seems the easiest thing in the world. Just hope it lasts this time & no spanners appear again :D x

Day 1/70 TS - Goal, to lose 42lb by holiday
Day 2/70 weight 14st 7lb - loss so far 0lb- 69 days till holiday
Day 3/70 weight 14st 5lb - loss so far 2lb- 68 days till holiday
Day 4/70 weight 14st 1lb - loss so far 6lb- 67 days till holiday
Day 5/70 weight 14st - loss so far 7lb- 66 days till holiday
Day 6/70 weight 13st 13.5lb - loss so far 7.5lb- 65 days till holiday
Day 7/70 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb- 64 days till holiday

Last edited:
You're doing really well Susie. All the exercise will definitely pay off.

Day 7/70 & another 1/2 lb down so 8lb loss so far.

Managed 6 miles today & even got on the bike for a session when home from work. Can definitely feel the ketosis buzz now.

Just having my second pack so will have to have a bar for afters in about an hour. Don't like going to bed after just eating.

When you feel like this the diet seems the easiest thing in the world. Just hope it lasts this time & no spanners appear again :D x

It's fabulous when you're in that easy stage isn't it....long may it last :)

Have you thought of doing Pilates Susie? That really tones you up and shouldn't cause any damage to your foot at all xx

It's fabulous when you're in that easy stage isn't it....long may it last :)

Have you thought of doing Pilates Susie? That really tones you up and shouldn't cause any damage to your foot at all xx

I have Katie but not looked into it seriously. I think once I get closer to target I'll research a bit more about other types of exercise. Need something that is fairly gentle on my joints. No fun getting long in the tooth :rolleyes: x

I have Katie but not looked into it seriously. I think once I get closer to target I'll research a bit more about other types of exercise. Need something that is fairly gentle on my joints. No fun getting long in the tooth :rolleyes: x

It's very gentle but amazingly effective, it's very slow and is something that I could do at 17 and 18 stone - have a look at some videos on YouTube.....you'll definitely feel the results after doing it xx

Back