Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done on your loss hun. What a result with the bag xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss Susie and I think you get the shopper of the week badge for buying your bag, love it when things like that happen.

Well done with your loss Susie. Wasn't that great about the bag. I love a bargain!

Well done on the WI Susie.

Thanks everyone. That bag is like Aladdin's cave. Pockets hidden everywhere & it even has a waterproof cover hidden under the strap. Wonder if I will find anything else hidden in it x

Wonder if I will find anything else hidden in it x

As long as it's not a single ferrero rocher, I dont want you to have to become the "ferrero rocher killer" again.

As long as it's not a single ferrero rocher, I dont want you to have to become the "ferrero rocher killer" again.

Chris that made me laugh & brought back my feelings of guilt lol

Well done on the loss and the bag :0clapper:

Have a great day today Susie xx

The bag sounds like an incredibly bargain. Who cares how many pockets a bag has (and whether you like/dislike that) when it costs a couple of quid! Bargain!

Well done on the weigh in too - brilliant!

For some reason I am starting to feel hungry last thing at night. Not sure what is going on but I so wanted to eat something!! Went to bed & dream't that I bought a massive chocolate bar. My hands were full of pound notes but in my mind they were 1lb weights & some bloke was chasing me trying to nick them. What's that all about. Was still hungry when I woke up too. Managed to stay TS today but the last me I did a VLCD after the 1st week I was never hungry. Any Ideas x

It's quite common to have strange dreams like that when doing a vlcd. I haven't had any with Exante but I did when I did Lipotrim a couple of yrs ago x

Day 23 and hungry hun. It does creep up now and then :-( x

Hunger hits me in waves...and at any time of day

Hits me all the time every day! I think that after the first few days a lot of it is psychological. I can't give you any answers Susie except drink when you're hungry and try to distract yourself. Anyway, congratulations on another day under your belt!

Hang on in there susie you are doing fab x

No ideas what's causing the hunger but stay strong.

Maybe try to drink a pint or so of water first thing in the morning to get something in your stomach?

All going well today so far. Not feeling hungry any more so happy about that. Only had a bar so far, I have a couple of bites out of it in-between each visit. That way the bar lasts a couple of hours. The only trouble is because I spend a lot of time driving around & guzzling the water down I have to keep asking to use the loo during the visits ( When I get there & again before I leave ) I'm sure they all think there is something wrong with me but are too polite to ask!
Was planning to have a shake for dinner but still feeling cold so think I will have shepherds pie instead. Wish I hadn't bought so many shakes but too late now.
Does anyone know if sugar free mints are allowed, really cant bare the taste of ketosis. Hope everyone has had a good day x

Don't know if they are allowed, but I have had 2 smints on the odd day and not come out of ketosis.

Back