Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi everyone. So today I was woken up in a panic by the gale force winds & rain. My 1st thoughts as I jumped out of bed were that the fence had come down again & that someone had let the dog out & she had done a runner like last time. Came running down stairs & she was all curled up cosy in the cats bed. Thank goodness. The fence is down again though so I will have to go out with her whenever she wants to pop outside. Been waiting about 5 weeks now for Dave to sort it!!!

Thinking about food today tut. Not feeling hungry do why do they sometimes pop into your head.

Plans for today are to go & pick those parcels up from the post office, hopefully they will be open this time.
Bit of Zumba then really need to start on my risk assessments for work but just not in the mood so will wait & see how that goes.

Banana shake at 2pm
porridge at 6pm
Will save the shepherds pie till later (going to look like one of these before long)

Will got on the stepper whenever these food thought appear.

Have a good day everyone x

Food thoughts drive me mad as well hun and I've had a few today myself. It's good that you've got a way of taking yourself away from the food thouggts with the stepper. It's the little things you plan for that keeps you going. Well done Susie!

If your Dave is anything like mine, you'll be waiting another 5 months before anything gets done lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you're all very brave not getting ont he scales for a month.... not sure I could manage. My Monday mornings weigh in seem to give me the little boost I need to kick off the week.

Good luck non weighers ;)

I've never really worried to much about weighing Karla apart from at the start so that I know the plans working. After that I'm quite happy to go by how my clothes feel. If they feel looser & I look slimmer in the mirror I'm ok. Couldn't leave it longer than a month though cos it is also nice to see the numbers go down at some point x

.....wish I even had a Dave, if I want a fence fixed, its DIY :rolleyes::D

You are good that you can do it!
I am absolutely useless at DIY. I'd have to pay through the nose or flatter my eyelashes to get stuff done LOL. x

Food thoughts drive me mad as well hun and I've had a few today myself. It's good that you've got a way of taking yourself away from the food thouggts with the stepper. It's the little things you plan for that keeps you going. Well done Susie!

If your Dave is anything like mine, you'll be waiting another 5 months before anything gets done lol x

Tell me about it Twinkle. There is a little bit of plaster that came loose about 18 months ago & is hanging down above the back door. Every evening when I settle down to watch a bit of TV I can see it!!!. Watch this space I think LOL x

Looks like food thoughts have a role to play a on this journey of ours. At least the avoidance will help us cope once we start eating again. Well I hope it does x

Just popping in to say hello and subscribe - not sure why I wasn't already! I seem to find the site a little more difficult to navigate on my phone... Anyway, am here now! Food thoughts can be torture at times, but food will still be there when you get to goal - enjoy the rest of your day xx

Hope ur food thoughts have passed now Susie. Stay strong :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Shame about the fence Susie, hope Dave gets it sorted for you soon - I'd be waiting a while for hubby to do it to, think they're all the same!

Hope you managed to pick up your parcels.

If your Dave is anything like mine, you'll be waiting another 5 months before anything gets done

If a man says he will do a job he will. He doesn't need a woman reminding him every 6 months you know.:D

Sent from my HTC One X+

Going to have to get up & do some power walking around the house. No walk over the park today & still have 2855 steps to do!!

Managed to get the parcels but then instead of doing Zumbe I ended up picking my daughter up from her placement due to the tube strike. Pretty mad on the roads & so many miserable faces. :(. I'm back at work tomorrow so don't know how she Shaney will get in tomorrow.

One pack left to have later-Shepherds pie of course. :). I so look forward to that at the end of each day.

Then going to watch Outnumbered.

You are doing well Susie :)

Tell me about it Twinkle. There is a little bit of plaster that came loose about 18 months ago & is hanging down above the back door. Every evening when I settle down to watch a bit of TV I can see it!!!. Watch this space I think LOL x

Looks like food thoughts have a role to play a on this journey of ours. At least the avoidance will help us cope once we start eating again. Well I hope it does x

I think it's probably better to find a way of distracting ourselves from food now, while we're on Exante, so we're more prepared for it when it comes to normal eating. I'm still trying to find a few distractions :-/ xx

Hi Susie. Just a quick visit. Still going strong!

Up to 11100 steps, I can go to bed now.

Good night everyone x

Hi Susie, glad to see you're still going strong xx

Think you're halfway round the world now Susie :D

How has today been for you susie?

Back