Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

We had a coffee add cake event at work this morning. I was so tempted so I feel your pain lol. Good luck for the rest of the day and enjoy your hair cut :)

Stay strong there Susie :)

I'm sitting in my office looking out at the ghastly weather :eek:

I know, that storm heading our way looks awful. Keep thinking how lucky I am that we are not flooded here.

Mind you some of the areas where my visits are have been. I Have to keep finding alternative routes & then scared of getting stuck somewhere !

You're doing well Susie. Keep getting back in that horse. Take care driving around :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Your doing so well susie, keep up the good work x

How was your day Susie? :)

The wind is still howling around here :eek:

Going well so far Darcy. Hoping I'm back to TS for the next 4 weeks & 2 days.:fingerscrossed:

Glad you're happy back in TS Susie xx

OMG I am in such a grumpy mood.:badmood: Everyone one has had enough of me so my husband & 2 sons have gone golf leaving me here all on my own!!
I have managed to stay TS so far, perhaps that's why eh.
The oven has been on the receiving end of my mood too so that is now nice, clean & shiny.

I'm going to take myself out & go window shopping in the hope that it cheers me up.

Have a good day everyone x

Hiya Susie :D hope the window shopping lightens your mood xx

Oh no! Sorry you feel in such a grump!
Is it the first day TS depravation kind of grumpiness or something else? :(

I hope the grumpiness has worn off with the walk around the shops xx Did you stick to window shopping or did you buy?

I bet you're feeling better by now, I hope so :)

Oh no! Sorry you feel in such a grump!
Is it the first day TS depravation kind of grumpiness or something else? :(

Think it was diet related MM. Just want to get on with it TS but meals keep popping up. 2 next month that I have to go to. x

I hope the grumpiness has worn off with the walk around the shops xx Did you stick to window shopping or did you buy?

Hi Katie. Did some window shopping at clothes. Popped into next & they have some nice stuff in there. Not going to buy any clothes though till holiday time.

Did however get a micro pedi. I will save it till I get the next stone off.

Oh dear :(

Hope the shopping brightened things up for you :)

Take care :grouphugg:

Thanks Darcy. It did a little bit. Just fed up with stop/start mode that I seem to be on at the moment x

I bet you're feeling better by now, I hope so :)

Hi Smidge. Feeling a bit less moody LOL. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to cheerful x

Hope you have a good day Susie :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Back