Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Morning all & what a lovely day it is . Sun's shining & my Cherry tree has started to bud :)

Today is day 4/21 TS. Yesterday was so easy and yet today I am starving. I Suppose we will never know the reasoning behind how we feel so different from day today.

I have to stay in because I am having some work done & don't know what time the bloke is going to get here. Cant occupy myself with exercise cos I don't wont to be all hot a sweaty when he does arrive, not a good look believe me:rolleyes:.

Think I will have to have a shake earlier today & just keep drinking the fluids till it passes.

Been looking at calorie counts on mfp. Some of the food that I thought was fairly healthy turn out not to be quite so. So much easier using this than keep looking things up individually on line. It will definitely be a useful thing to have once on maintenance.
Hope everyone is having a good day & the sun is also shining where you are xx

Hey Susie, I hope you're managing alright today, I'm sure you will. It's strange how we fly through some days and other days it seems like wading through treacle. Drinking plenty will help I'm sure. Has the chap been to do the work? I hate waiting for that sort of thing, can't really properly relax. Hope it gets sorted.

Yep drink drink drink! Hope it's turning out to be a good day Susie. Almost a week under your belt now :) xx

Well here it is :eek:

My legs really aren't that short LOL. Its just the angle ;)

1975070_10152261131899728_1699299725_n.jpg

1924690_10152261131974728_2000926442_n.jpg

24.2.14 Approximately 204 lb

Attachments

• 24.2.14 204 front view.jpg
    24.2.14 204 front view.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 24
  • 24.2.14 204.jpg
    24.2.14 204.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 30
I got a tip off the Lipotrim site which says mixing peppermint tea with the chocolate shake tastes good.
I tried drinking the tea as tea, and didnt like it at all. However cold tea with the shake is palatable. I think we could all do with suggestions for adapting the shakes

Sorry the photo's are so big. I not very good at this tech stuff xxx

Yay photos! :D

Cannot wait to watch these shrink shrink shrink, like magic :D xx

Yay photos! :D

Cannot wait to watch these shrink shrink shrink, like magic :D xx

I hope so Ed.

Need to learn how to post just the thumbnails. I haven't got a smartphone so I did this by sending to facebook then copy & pasting. Must be a better way to do it though ??

Not sure how these thumbnails got on here as well LOL x

I got a tip off the Lipotrim site which says mixing peppermint tea with the chocolate shake tastes good.
I tried drinking the tea as tea, and didnt like it at all. However cold tea with the shake is palatable. I think we could all do with suggestions for adapting the shakes

Thanks Linda

I did try it with a bit of mint essence when I was on LL & that was ok. Haven't tried it with the tea though. Will give it a go.

How are you getting on x

Hey Susie, I hope you're managing alright today, I'm sure you will. It's strange how we fly through some days and other days it seems like wading through treacle. Drinking plenty will help I'm sure. Has the chap been to do the work? I hate waiting for that sort of thing, can't really properly relax. Hope it gets sorted.

Hi Bee, yes he has been so will do some steps on the stepper now. The hunger has passed at the moment. Just need to keep busy. xx

Hey Susie, I tried the peppermint tea with choc shake and I liked it - but I had mine hot and didn't use all the shake as finds it goes too slimy. I also add coffee to them for a mocha ;) My fave though is the latte which for me is half a vanilla shake in a mug with a decent shot of coffee - get two meals out of them too as I am halving the powder :)

Am trying crisps with soup mix in a bit as per Trying Hards suggestion - will post what I think of them!

Hey Susie, I tried the peppermint tea with choc shake and I liked it - but I had mine hot and didn't use all the shake as finds it goes too slimy. I also add coffee to them for a mocha ;) My fave though is the latte which for me is half a vanilla shake in a mug with a decent shot of coffee - get two meals out of them too as I am halving the powder :)

Am trying crisps with soup mix in a bit as per Trying Hards suggestion - will post what I think of them!

I used to make the crisps using the banana shake. They came out like dried banana & tasted quite nice but I found they made me feel more hungry so stopped doing it. Worth a go though cos you may be ok with them

PS there are pics on my diary somewhere of them. Nice & crunchy x

Well done for taking pics Mrs :)

Ul love it when u start shrinking!

PS I live ur red top. My kinda colour :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Great photos Susie and I look forward to seeing less of you in the coming weeks lol xx

I love MFP and if you use the app Map My Walk it puts the calories you've used on a walk directly in to MFP

Well done for taking pics Mrs :)

Ul love it when u start shrinking!

PS I live ur red top. My kinda colour :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Not often I wear red at the moment unless its a baggy sweat shirt TH. That T Shirt has been sitting in my wardrobe & has never been worn apart from for the photo.Don,t want to attract any attention !!

The evening top I bought as a motivational tool is a nice red though so am looking forward to getting into that xx

Great photos Susie and I look forward to seeing less of you in the coming weeks lol xx

I love MFP and if you use the app Map My Walk it puts the calories you've used on a walk directly in to MFP

Thanks Katie. Will that app work on the laptop cos I don't have a smartphone ??

still in my 1st week. Struggling a bit with drinking enough water but determined to persevere.
I also have found it easier to have chocolate & crisps in the cupboard rather than nothing. I carried a pack of cigarettes around for 1year when I gave up smoking. Knowing they were there was somehow easier for me

I'm like that as well Linda, I also used to carry cigarettes around after I gave up - I find nights easier when I've cooked....but maybe that's because I prefer eating hubby's cooking than mine :)

Great photos susie!
Ideal for keeping track!
Will be great seeing your progress :)

Back