Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

still in my 1st week. Struggling a bit with drinking enough water but determined to persevere.
I also have found it easier to have chocolate & crisps in the cupboard rather than nothing. I carried a pack of cigarettes around for 1year when I gave up smoking. Knowing they were there was somehow easier for me

Gets easier after the first week so hang in there. I never used to be able to drink much water but I cant get enough of it now x

Great photos susie!
Ideal for keeping track!
Will be great seeing your progress :)

Hope so MM. No getting away from the bare facts now lol X

Gets easier after the first week so hang in there. I never used to be able to drink much water but I cant get enough of it now x

Ha ha, but your body length is in proportion :). Unlike mine in the photo x

Great photos Susie. Taking photos of each milestone reaxhed can be a great incentive for you, just keep going as you are hun! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Susie. Well done for putting the pics up. Can't wait until you put more up showing how much you've lost. You'll be doing that in no time!

I used to make the crisps using the banana shake. They came out like dried banana & tasted quite nice but I found they made me feel more hungry so stopped doing it. Worth a go though cos you may be ok with them

PS there are pics on my diary somewhere of them. Nice & crunchy x

I haven't got any banana shakes to try that :sigh: but I rather liked the crisps made with the slimy tomato and basil soup after I had added seasoning (I have a mixed grinder thing of salt, pepper, dried onion, garlic and oregano - yum!) although I burnt the second plate a bit and they stuck like cement! Still chipped the ******* off and ate em though ;)

How's today going Susie? Hope you're having a good day xx

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in I have been lurching on here for a while started ex ante on 3feb and gave lost 23pounds so far still a long way to go but reading all your posts keeps me on plan so thank you one and all

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in I have been lurching on here for a while started ex ante on 3feb and gave lost 23pounds so far still a long way to go but reading all your posts keeps me on plan so thank you one and all

The more the merrier Ds. Well done on your loss & on sticking to the diet.

Some of the diaries in here are very inspiring & will help keep you on track x

Hi Susie. Hope you had a good day today.

Evening All.

Very busy day today & didn't get the chance to have any packs so having a chocolate shake now while catching up.

Its amazing how some days you feel no hunger what's o ever & then other days feel totally famished. I had a student out with me today who brought out a chicken caesar wrap, smoky bacon crisps & a kit kat for lunch & I wasn't fazed at all. Apart from lots of crumbs falling out in my car lol.

Uniform is still getting looser. I think I need to try a smaller one on but am enjoying the feeling of it being so loose at the moment so will wait till March:rolleyes:.

Hope everyone's had a good day x

Love the feeling of loose clothing, enjoy :) xx

I was like that susie, after uniform being so tight i loved how baggy it got and didnt want to get a new one that 'fit' me :)

Swap uniform with the student with the crisps as they'll need a bigger one soon if they keep eating that! ;)

I was like that susie, after uniform being so tight i loved how baggy it got and didnt want to get a new one that 'fit' me :)

I know MM . I think I was lying to myself how tight the uniform had got for a while & then I saw my reflection in a mirror. That made up my mind about enough being enough.

Now I try to get a peak of it when ever I can. Going savour it for a while I think ;)

Well done on posting the pictures susie :D
Get the new uniform, as that's when people start noticing, and the compliments are far better than the comfort ;)

Well done on posting the pictures susie :D
Get the new uniform, as that's when people start noticing, and the compliments are far better than the comfort ;)

Marge I have an assortment of uniforms hanging in my sons wardrobe. They range from a size 22-12. 3 of each !!. I intend to get through all of them them & rather quickly at that hopefully :D .

Some of the diaries in here are very inspiring & will help keep you on track x

Except mine at the mo lol ;)

You'll be in that size 12 in no time now! Keep it up girly :)

Back