Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Agree with Marge once the fitted uniform is on you're going to be noticed :D

Will be a great feeling slipping the smaller sizes on! Well done Susie you're doing fab xx

Except mine at the mo lol ;)

You'll be in that size 12 in no time now! Keep it up girly :)

Yours is inspiring too. Just think of the times you have managed to resist temptation :)

Agree with Marge once the fitted uniform is on you're going to be noticed :D

Will be a great feeling slipping the smaller sizes on! Well done Susie you're doing fab xx

Thanks ED. I will put a smaller one on in March & see if anyone notices :rolleyes: x

Morning all.

The sun is shining, birds are singing & the cats & dog are frolicking out in the garden ;). Think I am turning into my mother cos that's the sort of thing she would have been thinking today.

Anyway I decided to weigh in a few days short of the month. I just needed to check what was happening for some reason & went hunting for the scales. Found them on top of the wardrobe, 1st place I looked to be honest LOL. My husband isn't very good at keeping sectets.

So in 1 month minus 3 days I have lost 8lbs. Its pretty much what I had predicted & taking into account the migraine & the on & off bits following I am ok with that result.

This month I am going back to weekly weighing simply because I have 2 meals booked. One on the 15th & one on the 22nd. I want to weigh those weeks so I can keep track of what effect they are going to have. I am going to aim for 10lbs off this Month so we will see.

I'm off to put the balance down on the girls night out. I wish I had checked the menu more carefully because there isn't a lot of good choices as it is a set menu :sigh:.
Then I am off to the post office again!!. I'm sure my son has forgotten what his legs are for.

Will catch up on diaries when I get back.

I am feeling very energetic today & did the plank challenge 1st thing this morning. May do a bit of Zumba this afternoon as well. :D

Have a good day everyone xx

OOh I just noticed when I updated my statistics. That takes me into the 13s :D xx

Excellent!! well done Susie! I bet you cannot wait to see 13 on the scales it'll be a long long long time til I do ( unless its lbs!!!). I have every faith you will easily get there x

Hurray for the 13's, made up that you're there - very well done :D xx

well done despite your difficulties, you have still managed to achieve a good loss, just goes to show that if you are determined enough you will succeed.

Excellent loss susie and well done getting in the 13's yay!!! :)

You did well not weighing for a month. Not something i would do as weekly weighing breaks the month up and gives me something to look forward to! :)

Hope you achieve your target for march :)

Yaaay well done hun xxx I am so happy for you.

Thank you everyone.

So today I decided to split my packs in half. Had 1/2 porridge for breakfast & 1/2 vanilla shake for lunch. Been quite busy with one thing & another so at 8pm still had 2 packs to have.

Thought I would mix the porridge & vanilla together for a change. It tasted yummy at 1st & I thought I'd found another way of adding a bit of variety & was saying to my OH how nice it was. Well I couldn't finish it, it was so sickly sweet so I'm now a bit disappointed about it all LOL.

Still have one pack to have & it will be my old faithful Shepherds pie, so glad I have left that till last. :)

Into the 13's :D
And there is still a few days of the month left ;)
Well done :D

I know of someone on here who uses a small amount of choc shake in their porridge and says its nice.... personally I love the porridge on its own - its my fave!

13 is unlucky for some ya know - but not you - you are doing fab! :)

Woop woop new stone braket!!! Oh you've got to love that! Well done Susie :D xx

Afternoon all.

Day 7 ts today so almost the week done.

Sun shining again & I am feeling very much in the groove for a second day :D.

Just spoken to my sister & toddler Nephew who now live in Australia. 35 degrees & sunny apparently. She lives 3 minutes from the beach but still gets homesick for London !!

Wish I could go and visit her again but not got the money so will have to wait a few years :(

Anyway just had my 1/2 pack porridge & the dog is looking lovingly at the park out of my bedroom window so will have to take her over there soon.

Rest day from plank challenge so have done 40 min zumba. Wasnt as hard today so must be getting fitter.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I know of someone on here who uses a small amount of choc shake in their porridge and says its nice.... personally I love the porridge on its own - its my fave!

13 is unlucky for some ya know - but not you - you are doing fab! :)

Going to have 1/2 porridge, then 1/2 choc shake & will mix the rest together at supper & see how that tastes. I don't think the choc is as sweet as the vanilla so I'm hoping it will be less sickly.

13s feel good but not as good as 12 if my memory serves me well. Its been that long ago :) x

Woop woop new stone braket!!! Oh you've got to love that! Well done Susie :D xx

Thanks ED

It really is such a boost moving down to the next stone bracket isn't it. Cant wait for 12s now though . Never happy :rolleyes: x

One thing has put a slight dampener on my day.

Got up this morning & my son has left me a note saying that he has given the box of chocs that I was using for motivation to his girlfriend. They had an argument & this was his way of saying sorry. They were his chocolates at the end of the day. So day 52 is as far as its going to go with them staying on-opened. Quite a good run though xx

Back