Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Kids :) Well you'll never be eating those chocolates but you proved that you could leave them for that long and not give in to breaking into them so a big well done!

xx

I haven't got any banana shakes to try that :sigh: but I rather liked the crisps made with the slimy tomato and basil soup after I had added seasoning (I have a mixed grinder thing of salt, pepper, dried onion, garlic and oregano - yum!) although I burnt the second plate a bit and they stuck like cement! Still chipped the ******* off and ate em though ;)

Hate it when it sticks. Man... How annoying is that?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

So end of day 7 & one pack to go.

Tried mixing the porridge with choc shake today & its better than the vanilla mix one. Not as sweet but think I will have it cold next time so that it is like a dessert.

Been experimenting with the packs over the last 2 days & decided that I'm going to continue to split my 1st pack in half & have it at midday & at 4pm. Then I'm not needing my second pack till 8pm. Its definitely preventing the feelings of hunger appearing in the evening.

Back to work tomorrow then on call over Saturday so that will help me get my 1st week back on TS under my belt.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone :) xx

Well done Susie what a great week you have had, back on TS, in the 13's and those chocs will never reach your lips or hips. :) I know I couldn't keep a box of chocs unopened in my house so not sure how you managed to do it for 50+ days. X

Very well done Susie!

I keep meaning to 'bake' the chocolate shake into some muffins but havnt done. Although it could be a slippery slope for me lol xx

Very well done Susie!

I keep meaning to 'bake' the chocolate shake into some muffins but havnt done. Although it could be a slippery slope for me lol xx

I tried the muffins with the Strawberry shake because I couldn't drink them as a shake. They tasted better but I found I was starting to get very hungry after eating them.

Did you make them like that the 1st time ED x

Iv always just had shakes with kettle hot water, only cold if I'm out and need to use bottled water. I will have to experiment though! The muffins and pancakes look good xx

I tried the muffins with the Strawberry shake because I couldn't drink them as a shake. They tasted better but I found I was starting to get very hungry after eating them.

Wait, wait, wait...... MUFFINS!?!? HOW!?

Very well done Susie!

I did the chocolate shake as muffins, but it wasn't good for me. Maybe I didn't bake them enough, as they were too moist for the time they were in the oven.

I found that too Susie. I got quite into the Strawberry muffins there for a while, but I did actually think they didn't make me feel full :confused:
It is a good way though, to use up the strawberry, and a nice change every now and again :)
Wait, wait, wait...... MUFFINS!?!? HOW!?
Mix a shake pack with 4 table spoons of water, into a batter mix.
Put batter into a silicon mini muffin tray. I normally get 6 mini muffins from one shake.
Bake in oven at about 190 degress, for about 18-20 mins :)
Its a bit of trial and error at first, but that's the basics of it all :)

Oh wow! Choc muffins here today!! :). Happy Sarah!! May have a couple with a latte made from half a vanilla shake :)

Is it sad that this has really excited me!? Lol

Lol JB, hope you're still as happy when you've tried them :)

Susie you're doing fab, you'll soon have that week ticked off xx

Ok so I have just had 3 chocolate 'muffins' and my latte and i see what you mean about they need practice. liked them though - kinda fondue like slightly in the middle but i liked that!!
Was good to eat something with a bit more texture and they went really well with my latte :)
May sound a bit odd though when i say i feel a bit guilty using a whole pouch on just 3 little muffins?

And yes, i know i was eager, made them virtually straight away!! Lol

Mmmmmmm!!! Sound amazing!!!!! Melt in the middle choc muffins? What diet?! xx

Glad you like them Sarah :)
It will be interesting to see if you have the hunger that Susie and I felt ? :)

No hunger yet Marge, so fingers crossed no :)

Ed, they are made with Exante shake mix and really hit the spot for me this morning :)

How was ur day hun?

No hunger yet Marge, so fingers crossed no :)

Ed, they are made with Exante shake mix and really hit the spot for me this morning :)

LoL Sarah. I take it you got a bit excited there for a minute
It is nice though to be able to bake something for yourself & then feel like you are actually eating real food.
I preferred them slightly burnt & crumbly.

Hope they don't make you feel hungry Sarah now that you have something to look forward. xx

Back