Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Glad cold hasn't overtaken you and that work was ok. Quorum bacon sounds interesting. The sausages are a bit strange! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Suzie, just been catching up with your diary! Turkey dinner is my fave, the flavour reminds me of a chicken and mushroom pot noodle!

After reading earlier messages I have decided that I am going to try some chocolate muffins tomorrow, they sound delish!!!

You are doing so well, keep it up! You'll be a skinny Minnie in not time :)

Evening all. Busy day but it kept me out of trouble.

Don't feel too bad cold wise but I have a very annoying itchy cough. Have had to take some Linctus.

Just about to have my 1st pack. Been a bit slow on the eating front today!! Drank loads though.

My daughter has just cooked some Quorn bacon slices & it smells so good. Will have to look them up on MFP for when I finish this part of the diet & see what difference they are calorie wise compared to real bacon x

2 rashers 40 calories :)

Hope the lurgy stays back Susie! You're doing fab! No packs until 9pm jeezo!

I love Quorn. Well, I love all food lol, but only recently got into Quorn then started the diet so I didn't get much experimenting done. Will be for maintenance though :)

Here's to another good TS week xx

PS: chuckling with the idea of Marge getting hooked on milkshake muffins. Veg soup muffins lol :D xx

Hope you are feeling better today.
Happy Sunday hun :)

Glad cold hasn't overtaken you and that work was ok. Quorum bacon sounds interesting. The sausages are a bit strange! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Not keen on Quorn as a rule but the bacon strips smell like proper bacon & my daughter says they are nice so will definitely try them at some point x

Hi Suzie, just been catching up with your diary! Turkey dinner is my fave, the flavour reminds me of a chicken and mushroom pot noodle!

After reading earlier messages I have decided that I am going to try some chocolate muffins tomorrow, they sound delish!!!

You are doing so well, keep it up! You'll be a skinny Minnie in not time :)

Thanks Becky

Decided I am gong to order some. Need to get some more of the flavoured coffee to so will order today I think. x

Hope the lurgy stays back Susie! You're doing fab! No packs until 9pm jeezo!

I love Quorn. Well, I love all food lol, but only recently got into Quorn then started the diet so I didn't get much experimenting done. Will be for maintenance though :)

Here's to another good TS week xx

Thanks ED.

Went shopping earlier & there are so many types of quorn products on the market now. Worth a go when we are ready xx

Have you tried the quorn style meatballs at Asda? They are soooooo nice and low in fat / calories! I always use those instead of real meat ones just because I think they taste so much better and my DD loves them!

Hope you are feeling better today.
Happy Sunday hun :)

Hi Harry.

Still coughing like a trooper but other than that feeling good. My cough medicine has added a bit of variety to the diet though :D x

Hope your day is going well xx

Day 10 since back on TS.

So today I am going to have a banana shake pancake as my Sunday dinner while everyone else has their roast beef.

I'm going to try & do it in the microwave rather than the oven & see how it comes out. I'm hoping it wont stick as much to a plate as it does to the baking trays.

Been looking at travel sites which seems to have become a bit of a habit since starting on plan. I think it helps to maintain my resolve, so better getting addicted to that rather than the chocolate :).

Off to make the banana batter, I will let you know how it came out.

Hope everyone's having a relaxing Sunday xx

Well the banana & dash of coffee pancake came out lovely, soft & crispy if you know what I mean. :hmm: The timing is so finicky though. It stuck a little but no where near as much as it did with the trays.

Just managed a 60 second plank. Was wobbling at the end but not bad seeing as my 1st attempt a couple of weeks ago was 36 seconds or there abouts ;) x

Well done Susie! U are doing so well chick :) x

Woohoo - 60sec plank is amazing!! Xx

Susie I would love to try that.as u know I hate shakes and I have plenty to finish.
Please let me know how u make it. Thanks in advance. Hope you are feeling bit better today.

Back