Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oh dear Susie :(

Really hope you're feeling better x

Unbelievable how everyone has been sick recently

....it's all like an episode of Casualty around here :eek:

Hopefully now Spring is here things will improve :)

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Suzie ! Hope you start to feel better soon! Don't worry about TS at the mo. Your health is so much more important! Take care and get well soon xx

Hi Susie. Really hope you're better soon. Sounds like you're in the wars. Look after yourself.

How are you feeling now Susie? Xx

Hope you have perked up a bit lady and try sleeping propped up if not - it does help :) x

Hope you are feeling better hun.
Have a good day xxx

Sorry you're not too well Susie, it sounds bloody awful! My sister has terrible Asthma, and I was diagnosed with it as a child but have never taken any pumps etc so assume I grew out if it or the Dr was wrong lol. Anyway, I hope it improves for you ASAP!

You're making fab choices, well done you xx

Susie I am hoping that you are only quiet cause you are asleep and getting better..... x

I hope your feeling better today susie :)

Thanks everyone.

Feeling a little less breathless today but sad to say diet has well & truly gone through the window today. Wont give you a blow by blow account of what I have eaten but none of its good.

Woke up this morning feeling totally sorry for myself & started off the day doing something very silly involving a jar of Nutella & its gone downhill ever since.

Getting so bored as well. Ended up dyeing my hair. I had a box of plum coloured dye in the cupboard but the last time I tried it I came out looking like a brillo pad cos it didn't cover the grey properly. Anyway I thought rather than sitting here stuffing my face I'd give it another go but left it on longer this time. Well I must say I am very pleased with the result. Its come out looking like I have different shades of plum highlights so will use it again.

Need to take control of what I am eating though but we are out Saturday night for a meal & that is affecting my resolve together with the chest infection.

Weigh or not to weigh that is the question. If I weigh I will join Harry on the monthly challenge but must admit I am scared of what the scales will say :wave_cry:xx

Hi Susie. Hope you're feeling better.

Nutella is evil !!! But oh so good :eek:
Get well first susie then come back :)
Your hair sounds a lovely colour :D

Loving the sound of ur hair colour :) hope ur feeling better today x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Ah! Nutella got me last night! Couldn't shake the urge.... The rest is history.

Have a fab fresh day :D xx

Morning everyone

So after yesterdays calamity I have decided to join Harry & Lynne in the daily weight challenge for the rest of the month. I am totally shocked on how much my weight has gone up since getting this chest infection. I'm not even going to work out what it is in stone cos it will depress everyone but I know that in pounds I have gone up from being in the 190' to being on the 200's. How can this happen in a matter of days. So upset I could swear very loudly, well I did this morning :cry:.

Anyway I am hoping weighing daily will make sure I make healthy food choices till I am better or else I am going to be right back where I was at the start before you can say nitwit. :sigh: x

Improbably in the same boat! I dare not weigh :(

Still, we are not still eating, so all is not lost! Very best of luck Susie, I'm going to look at that thread too xx

Susie don't let it depress you or you'll likely feel worse and end up eating more, it's that vicious circle and you don't want to get stuck in that xx

Look at the positive -at least you have lush hair and there is always tomorrow :)

I cocked up AGAIN today, I NEED to start being good and I will but today was just me being thick! I may try the daily weighing - could well keep me in check!
We can do it Susie, we both WANT to and thats the biggy, its when you don't care anymore that it all really goes to pot!

Back