Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi Sarah, feeling a lot better today ta :)

Just been reading the instructions on the pack of slim rice. Its a bit odd cos it says as a suggestion that you can blend the rice with juice or fruit to make a smoothie!!. Not too sure about that, a rice smoothie lol. :p

It also says it has a neutral taste that will absorb the taste of anything you eat it with so should go ok tomorrow with the chicken dish my dad usually makes.

Will let you know how it comes out xx

I think I will daily weigh until next Friday to keep myself going too :)

Im glad you're feeling better today :)

You know, I know its a bit of an expense to buy a box of exante in the one go. But it seems to me that its probably cheaper to live on that than on real food these days !!
I know when I was on my own it was a constant juggling act with the money :eek:

I always buy in bulk Marge and I reckon it is cheaper to be TS than to be eating real food. If I didn't have to feed my sons I would be able to live very cheaply!

I always buy in bulk Marge and I reckon it is cheaper to be TS than to be eating real food. If I didn't have to feed my sons I would be able to live very cheaply!

Im the same lynne, with the man friend. He should be called "shergar" he eats that much !!

My sons are 24 and 22 and eat a lot, often junk food and takeaways! I could live on an £108 pack a month if I was living on my own!

Ha ha. I have the same problem with one of my sons. He eats more that the lot of us put together although to be fair he will go out & buy some stuff himself.

I always buy the bumper packs too Marge & it certainly does work out cheaper than normal food. Especially when you add on stuff like buying lunch & drinks while at work too.

I think the supermarket has noticed our shopping has reduced cos they keep sending me vouchers as an enticement to spend more xx

It is shocking how much the price of everything has gone up. :(
The news reckoned the other day that it was an increase of approx 30-32% in supermarkets in the past 4-5 years.
It doesn't add up when a pay rise of 1%, if you are lucky!, is awarded in the same time scale !

Wow, that is a very high %. Explains why the budget supermarkets are a lot busier today. I buy about 3/4 of our stuff there now. I still go to the main ones for free range stuff etc but have saved quite a lot by shopping around x

Right, I'm off to put my glad rags on. Haven't got a clue what to wear apart from the shoes I've decided on. Better get a move on though cos they will be picking us up in 1 hour. :eek: xx

I cant afford free range ect.
That's even now with the manfriends money.
I would rather save a little for other things than eat expensive food. I know its not ideal, but that is just life for us I'm affraid.

Enjoy your night :)

Have a great night Susie :)

Hope you had a good time.
Back on ts today or you are going to wait for little while.
Have a good day xxx

Hope you enjoyed your meal last night and have a good time at your dad's. TS tomorrow? It will be for me.

Hope you had a lovely evening Susie :) xx

I cant afford free range ect.
That's even now with the manfriends money.
I would rather save a little for other things than eat expensive food. I know its not ideal, but that is just life for us I'm affraid.

Enjoy your night :)

Get your self a couple of hens Marge :D. My friend has some & they make great pets too ;).

My free range are courtesy of my sons rent :p xx

Last edited:
Hope you had a good time.
Back on ts today or you are going to wait for little while.
Have a good day xxx

TS or WS tomorrow Harry. Going to my dad's today & still on anti-biotics till tomorrow evening so will see how I feel. X

Morning everyone, we had a lovely evening thanks.

I had mushrooms for starters with just a tad of cheese stuffing. Then had beef & courgettes for main. Asked for no potatoes but the waiter brought out a great big dollop of mash with the meal so I had to ask him too remove them. He looked at me as if to say who do you think you are fooling with your healthy options ha ha.

I was bad after though cos I had some tiramisu for afters despite all my good intentions.:eek:. Everyone else had apple pie with ice cream so that made me feel a bit better. There is no way I would have been able to fit that in my tummy so it must still have shrunk a bit.

Off to my dad's now & I wont be eating much cos I am still full from last night.

Have a good day everyone, I will catch up on diaries later cos I will get told off if I get to my Dads late. Always a child in his eyes :rolleyes: xx

Have a lovely day with your dad Susie xx

Back