Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Get your self a couple of hens Marge :D. My friend has some & they make great pets too ;).

My free range are courtesy of my sons rent :p xx

I wish I could Susie :D:eek:

Im glad you had a good night :D
And you very successfully chose your bad ;)
Well done :D
Enjoy today at your dads :D

Last edited:
I tried the skinny rice today, I think its the same as the skinny noodles just cut smaller. Its a bit odd really. A kind of gelatinous consistency & no taste whats o ever. Its suppose to absorb the taste of whatever you mix it with so you need to add something that has a strong flavour & make sure all the water has been removed during cooking.

It does fill you up but must have a laxative effect though cos I had to go to the loo a few times afterwards. The same thing happened to ED but I think it effected her a bit more so perhaps best to try a half of the pack 1st.

Anyway I am going to do TS from tomorrow, I'm sure one more day of anti-biotics won't cause any problems.

Daily weigh in this morning was STS so that's ok considering. Just want the scales to start moving back down now.

Have a good day tomorrow :) xx

Last edited:
I've not tried the rice or noodles but Danielle has and she liked them.

Glad you had a good day, good luck tomorrow on day one xx

See you tomorrow for day 1 Susie!

Good luck tomorrow Susie :D

Have a great day susie x

Hope your having a great TS day Susie. :)

Hey Susie - hope today is going well :) I have just bought some skinny noodles and pasta off a well known deals site - was much cheaper than the shop, so will take your advice and have a half a pack first off! On the upside though, it may help the weightloss bulking all that fibre in!

Will keep my fingers crossed for the scales tomorrow :)

Hope today's been a good day Susie and that TS has gone well xx

Today is going well ta.

Had porridge for breakfast & a bar for lunch. Struggling with the water at the moment but that will get easier over the next few days. Not looking forward to the headache heading my way. Then again it may help me make good choices on Friday though cos I don't want to get another one next week!!
Its difficult going back to TS knowing that I am out for a meal on Friday but I know deep down if I don't do it now I'll be on a hiding to nothing.

Usual goodies lying around the office still. Just made sure I wasn't left in the office on my own. On annual leave now till Saturday so will try & get a bit of exercise into the day to try & get me into a routine a bit easier. Feeling bloated since being out of ketosis & it definitely makes me feel less energetic.
Hope it gets here sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone's day has gone well xx

Hey Susie - hope today is going well :) I have just bought some skinny noodles and pasta off a well known deals site - was much cheaper than the shop, so will take your advice and have a half a pack first off! On the upside though, it may help the weightloss bulking all that fibre in!

Will keep my fingers crossed for the scales tomorrow :)

When are you having it? Its so hard to describe something that actually tastes of nothing lol.

Hope you like them. I think they are the sort of thing you would get used to after a couple of tastes. I could't have them as a smoothie though x

Today is going well ta.

Had porridge for breakfast & a bar for lunch. Struggling with the water at the moment but that will get easier over the next few days. Not looking forward to the headache heading my way. Then again it may help me make good choices on Friday though cos I don't want to get another one next week!!
Its difficult going back to TS knowing that I am out for a meal on Friday but I know deep down if I don't do it now I'll be on a hiding to nothing.

Usual goodies lying around the office still. Just made sure I wasn't left in the office on my own. On annual leave now till Saturday so will try & get a bit of exercise into the day to try & get me into a routine a bit easier. Feeling bloated since being out of ketosis & it definitely makes me feel less energetic.
Hope it gets here sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone's day has gone well xx

Well done for getting through the day 1 Susie, hopefully you might miss out on the headaches - I must be lucky as I never get them going into ketosis. I think it's good that your doing it for the 5 days, every day is a bonus xx

Well done for getting through the day 1 Susie, hopefully you might miss out on the headaches - I must be lucky as I never get them going into ketosis. I think it's good that your doing it for the 5 days, every day is a bonus xx

Yes you're right Katie. 5 days makes a lot of difference. Its a set menu on Friday with no good choices for afters so have ordered the mulled pear. That's a good choice really because I can't stand pears :D.

Well done for getting stuck back in Suzie! Mmmmm tiramisu, my favourite :)

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself this weekend but good for you for getting yourself back on track so easily xx

Yes you're right Katie. 5 days makes a lot of difference. Its a set menu on Friday with no good choices for afters so have ordered the mulled pear. That's a good choice really because I can't stand pears :D.

Lol good plan :) xx

Well done and liking the positive vibes :)

I am with you on the pear too - :yuk:

I love pears, can I come? :) x

Back