Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope you are having a ts day hun :)

Well done on day 2 Susie, don't suffer a bad head though, take a couple of painkillers xx

Well done on day 2 TS Susie hoping that headache goes quick. :)

Excellent for day two and ketosis kicking in already - get some pain relief down you though - don't suffer! Unless you like the feeling cause you know what it is really - in which case yer a masochist! lol

Well done Susie. Roll on day 3.

End of day 2 TS. Off to bed cos my head is sore. Will catch up tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone x

Hope you're feeling better in the morning Susie xx

Good luck fir day 3 chick :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hope you have a good day :)

How is the head and day three going hun? x

Day 3 is rubbish to put it politely. Last night instead of going to bed I had some fruit & fibre for goodness sake!!

To scared to weigh myself now. I am having a total rethink cos its just not happening, especially when I keep thinking about going out for a meal on Friday.

I always have had an all or nothing approach when on this sort of diet. Anything else just ends up a total failure.

So I have decided to do WS as best I can till Friday. Anything else is just mucking with my head. Then Saturday I will start back TS until my daughters graduation in July.

Not going to arrange any social occasions apart from the music concert my OH has already booked in May. No eating will be involved for that anyway.

Need to just get on with it even if it means being a bit of a hermit for a while.

I know that I need to be able to introduce food at some point as an all or nothing approach isn't going to work as a lifestyle choice but only a couple of months into the diet isn't the time to do it. xx

Just been working out the number of weeks till then & its 16. I did more than 16 weeks when on LL so I can do it. Need to remember that xx

Last edited:
Hope you stay on track today hun :)

Hope uv had a good day hun :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

WS sounds like a good idea can understand it being hard to get focused knowing your out for a meal in a few days anyway, you need a clear run. Keep weighing though as it should hopefully help you make good choices each day :). 16 weeks TS from Saturday sounds like it will do the trick. x

Sounds like you have a good plan susie, good luck x

Hey Susie, the all or nothing system is the same with me too, that's why I've struggled over the last few wks. Maybe doing WS is the best thing for you at the moment. Finding out what works for us is a big part of the journey I think. Keep strong hun and I hope today has been a good one for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzie, WS sounds like a good idea if you're going to have to break the diet on Friday anyway! Just have a really good night Friday and get it all out of your system and start afresh on Saturday! Xx

Back