Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Stick with the WS till the weekend Susie xx

Susie, I think im in holiday mode as I'm away at the weekend :eek:
I dont know why this happens sometines. Sometimes we can go right up to the point of the off plan. Other times our brain switches off and we cannot get back into TS.
WS is a great way to try and be good but still be on track. I think I need to do that tomorrow myself :eek:

Have a nice day Susie :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I dont know why this happens sometines. Sometimes we can go right up to the point of the off plan. Other times our brain switches off and we cannot get back into TS.
WS is a great way to try and be good but still be on track. I think I need to do that tomorrow myself :eek:

Marge, I so know where you're coming from with being in holiday mode. That could be anything to do with being out of routine, especially a holiday :rolleyes: as the term holiday mode suggests. But I guess a holiday is always a time that is meant to be different, meant to be out of the ordinary, and that involves what we eat too. Unfortunately, I have always struggled to stick to a diet right up until I'm going away. I find myself easing the rein I have on myself, days before going away. Why oh why!!

And me Susie, this time.
I will be back Monday :)
We have to keep trying.
I am actually going to try and not go mad like I did the last 2 nights. Im going to eat normal stuff and not deny myself, but nit go mad either. Im hoping that the calories I consume won't be ott ;)

Marge, I so know where you're coming from with being in holiday mode. That could be anything to do with being out of routine, especially a holiday :rolleyes: as the term holiday mode suggests. But I guess a holiday is always a time that is meant to be different, meant to be out of the ordinary, and that involves what we eat too. Unfortunately, I have always struggled to stick to a diet right up until I'm going away. I find myself easing the rein I have on myself, days before going away. Why oh why!!

I've never thought of it like that but you are right. Usually though I will find myself going of plan sooner rather than later when you would think I would do my utmost to stay feeling as slim & light as possible right up to the point of going out.!!

Its al very well if you are at target weight but when you are no where near it, it leads to such destructive behaviour because in the end you feel that you are never going to get where you want to be.

I'm now sitting here feeling somewhat bloated cos I am out of ketosis. Oh well, there is a lesson to be learnt here & hopefully now I have this diary to look back on it will help in some way. xx

WS sounds like a good idea can understand it being hard to get focused knowing your out for a meal in a few days anyway, you need a clear run. Keep weighing though as it should hopefully help you make good choices each day :). 16 weeks TS from Saturday sounds like it will do the trick. x

Hey Susie, the all or nothing system is the same with me too, that's why I've struggled over the last few wks. Maybe doing WS is the best thing for you at the moment. Finding out what works for us is a big part of the journey I think. Keep strong hun and I hope today has been a good one for you xx

Hey Suzie, WS sounds like a good idea if you're going to have to break the diet on Friday anyway! Just have a really good night Friday and get it all out of your system and start afresh on Saturday! Xx

Stick with the WS till the weekend Susie xx

Sounds like you have a good plan susie, good luck x

Thanks everyone, your words really do help prevent me from going berserk & having a total binge. I keep wanting to go & buy chocolate, lots of it so last I had a mango instead. I know its not WS but thought it would be better than the chocolate.

I have given my purse to my daughter for the time being so I cant go shopping anyway :rolleyes: x

And me Susie, this time.
I will be back Monday :)
We have to keep trying.
I am actually going to try and not go mad like I did the last 2 nights. Im going to eat normal stuff and not deny myself, but nit go mad either. Im hoping that the calories I consume won't be ott ;)

Definitely have to keep trying Marge.

I know though that at this stage I am incapable of eating normal stuff without it leading to other stuff. Damage limitation last night was a mango instead of chocolate :sigh:

Come Saturday its nothing but TS. I've proved to myself now on more than one occasion that anything other than that leads to meltdown.

I'll be rooting for you over the next few days Marge & roll on Monday :) x

I feel your pain. It is just the most defeating feeling. I can't find the solution but I'm trying to. As soon as I eat, that's it, all hell breaks loose and I have tried so much to break that. Even when I had zero noodles, I ended up in the Nutella jar! So I must stay TS too, which is still just putting my head in the sand while the weight comes off.

Iv bought a few books that I'd hoped would 'fix me', and who knows, maybe Josie Gibson has the answers lol. One day, with all our efforts, we will crack it. People like us are always chipping away at our food and weight issues, never giving up. So it's inevitable we will conquer it! It took Carrie years of this malarkey but now look at her lifestyle overhaul! It can be done :)

Very best of luck for your TS restart xx

I feel your pain. It is just the most defeating feeling. I can't find the solution but I'm trying to. As soon as I eat, that's it, all hell breaks loose and I have tried so much to break that. Even when I had zero noodles, I ended up in the Nutella jar! So I must stay TS too, which is still just putting my head in the sand while the weight comes off.

Iv bought a few books that I'd hoped would 'fix me', and who knows, maybe Josie Gibson has the answers lol. One day, with all our efforts, we will crack it. People like us are always chipping away at our food and weight issues, never giving up. So it's inevitable we will conquer it! It took Carrie years of this malarkey but now look at her lifestyle overhaul! It can be done :)

Very best of luck for your TS restart xx

Thanks ED. Now that I have set my mind on Saturday for a run of TS I know I will be ok. Its just the toing & frowing that's been mucking with my head & emotions. The next couple of days I'm just going to take things as they come within reason. On Saturday I will weigh & just have to take the weight increase on the chin & then get on with it. :) x

You know whats best for you hun, just be as good as you can ;)

:bighug:

It'll probably be a relief to do a stretch of TS from Saturday, I find it makes life easier for me, takes away choice and the guilt lol xx

So last day of WS.

Didn't do too bad yesterday apart from finishing of the remainder of the mango that I had started to eat the day before.

Hairdresser has just been to give my hair a trim. Why is it that they can never dry your hair the way you like it. I am going to have to wash & dry it again before I go out tonight.

After a lot of research I have put an offer in for a treadmill on gumtree. It gets good reviews so hopefully its as good as it sounds.

I am waiting to hear from my daughter on how the 1st of 4 exams for her finals went this morning. The rest are spread throughout next week so things are very tense here at the moment. The longer she takes to answer my text the more my tummy keeps rolling over. She may still be in there sitting it at the moment but it started at 9am so should be over by now surely :sigh: xx

Well done on the mango option over chocolate that takes a lot of will power. Hope your meal tonight is delicious and sets you up for your 16 weeks! The treadmill sounds like a great idea I am loving the extra exercise I am doing at the moment, inspired by the Fitbit, I am competing with myself all the time. :)

Fingers crossed for lots of things then! Have a lovely evening and let us all know how your daughter thinks she got on and also about the treadmill!! x

Well done on the mango option over chocolate that takes a lot of will power. Hope your meal tonight is delicious and sets you up for your 16 weeks! The treadmill sounds like a great idea I am loving the extra exercise I am doing at the moment, inspired by the Fitbit, I am competing with myself all the time. :)

Exercise is like that isn't it. It kind of gets addictive but in a good way.

Not sure why but If I am TS I feel the need to exercise where as if I am WS I don't.!!

Right, I still haven't heard anything from my daughter so I'm of out for a walk with the dog to keep myself busy before I bite my nails down to the quick x

Fingers crossed for lots of things then! Have a lovely evening and let us all know how your daughter thinks she got on and also about the treadmill!! x

Will do. I bet the little madam is down the pub & won't be heard of till late tonight !! x

Well just heard from my daughter. There was 150 questions. Exam lasted 4 hours.

She says it was really hard but then you wouldn't expect anything different with medicine finals.

If luck falls on her side she thinks she will be ok, if not will have to retake. So anyone's guess & I'm gonna feel sick waiting for the results now LOL x

So last day of WS.

Didn't do too bad yesterday apart from finishing of the remainder of the mango that I had started to eat the day before.

Hairdresser has just been to give my hair a trim. Why is it that they can never dry your hair the way you like it. I am going to have to wash & dry it again before I go out tonight.

After a lot of research I have put an offer in for a treadmill on gumtree. It gets good reviews so hopefully its as good as it sounds.

I am waiting to hear from my daughter on how the 1st of 4 exams for her finals went this morning. The rest are spread throughout next week so things are very tense here at the moment. The longer she takes to answer my text the more my tummy keeps rolling over. She may still be in there sitting it at the moment but it started at 9am so should be over by now surely :sigh: xx

Well done for choosing mango, that's an excellent choice and could have been 1000% worse.

Well done on going for the treadmill, it'll do you the world of good and your step count is going to go through the roof.

I hope your daughters exam went well and wish her luck for the future ones :)

Enjoy the rest of your day Susie xx

Back