Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Had a great night out. We came one from last though guessing the murder mystery but we were all a bit pie eyed by then so we had a good excuse.

Tomorrow Back to TS for a run of 112 days. Will weigh tomorrow but not going to change my stats. I think it will probably take me a couple of weeks to get back to what I was so will continue to post my daily weight loss till then in the hope it will help me stay on track.

On call tomorrow so drinking lots of water to flush my system out cos I really don't want a hangover tomorrow.

Going to finish this glass then off to bed for an early start tomorrow. Sleep well everyone & have a good day tomorrow xx

Glad you had a good night :) good luck today x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

All I know about last night is that I didn't do it!! However I did fall off plan a bit :( Ho-hum!

Glad you enjoyed your evening, but you'll never make it as part of Scoobys meddling kids gang having a drink!! Wish I had Daphnes figure though lol

Have a good day today :)

Had a great night out. We came one from last though guessing the murder mystery but we were all a bit pie eyed by then so we had a good excuse.

Tomorrow Back to TS for a run of 112 days. Will weigh tomorrow but not going to change my stats. I think it will probably take me a couple of weeks to get back to what I was so will continue to post my daily weight loss till then in the hope it will help me stay on track.

On call tomorrow so drinking lots of water to flush my system out cos I really don't want a hangover tomorrow.

Going to finish this glass then off to bed for an early start tomorrow. Sleep well everyone & have a good day tomorrow xx

Glad you had such a good night Susie, a TS run of 112 days will surely take you to goal, how exciting is that :D xx

Hi Susie. Good luck for your TS run start today! I'm looking forward to you getting a treadmill - hopefully it will inspire me to use mine more! Also, fingers crossed for your daughter!

Good luck with your 112 days TS susie xx

All I know about last night is that I didn't do it!! However I did fall off plan a bit :( Ho-hum!

Glad you enjoyed your evening, but you'll never make it as part of Scoobys meddling kids gang having a drink!! Wish I had Daphnes figure though lol

Have a good day today :)

No we wouldn't would we LOL. They must have known we were a rowdy lot cos they stuck us in the corner right next to the bar ha ha.x

Glad you had such a good night Susie, a TS run of 112 days will surely take you to goal, how exciting is that :D xx

Don't think I will quite be there Katie but shouldn't be too far off. Must admit I am looking forward to it & need to see some progress now x

Hi Susie. Good luck for your TS run start today! I'm looking forward to you getting a treadmill - hopefully it will inspire me to use mine more! Also, fingers crossed for your daughter!

Thanks Lynne, I'll let you know when it arrives x

Thanks everyone. Day 1/112 TS

Diet wise going well today but that's cos I had a bit of a hangover this morning despite drinking a lot of water when I got home last night.

Had to force myself to have a choc milkshake at work. No visits booked so had an office day which made the time drag by.

Going to have a porridge in a minute. Then I am going to have a cat nap cos its all caught up with me now.

Shepherds pie to look forward to when I wake up :D.

I am really looking forward to this run of TS & have told everyone not to invite me out till July. Need to start making some progress again but will be playing catch up for a bit 1st.

Tried the chocolate coffee but was a bit bitter & not as sweet as I imagined it to be. I think next time I will mix the chocolate & toffee flavour & see what that's like x x

You are doing great being TS whilst nursing a hangover!

I pick all day the day after drinking and definitely couldnt do ts so you have done so well starting your 112 days today :)

Well done so far Susie. You'll feel fine in the morning and raring to go!

Didn't get a nap in the end. Over tired I think. Anyway day 1/112 done :D. A shake, a porridge & a maple, fruits & almond bar.

Managed about 3L water & 4 coffees so I think that's enough for the day.

Going to watch a film & probably wake up 3/4 of the way through :rolleyes:.

Sleep well & have a good day tomorrow x

Well done on day 1 :) good luck on your big stretch! There'll be nothing left of you by the time you're done ;-)

Good luck xx

Ha ha, I reckon I'll be about a stone off target by then Becky. Never been a very big loser even when TS. I think I average out between 2.5 & 3lb a week. As long as I can get to about a size 14 by then I'll be happy. I havn't been that size for donkeys years x

You are doing great being TS whilst nursing a hangover!

I pick all day the day after drinking and definitely couldnt do ts so you have done so well starting your 112 days today :)

Thanks MM. I needed it to be today or else I could see me mucking about for ages. Happy today has come to an end really although funny enough I've not been hungry for some reason . Think my mind has managed to get back to that good place so fingers crossed x

Well done so far Susie. You'll feel fine in the morning and raring to go!

Not sure about the raring to go Lynne. I'm in zombie mode at the moment, my brain & body are tired but I cant sleep !!.

Back