Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Ha ha, I reckon I'll be about a stone off target by then Becky. Never been a very big loser even when TS. I think I average out between 2.5 & 3lb a week. As long as I can get to about a size 14 by then I'll be happy. I havn't been that size for donkeys years x

Maintaining 2-3Ib losses every week is a great achievement! I wouldn't call that slow. They all add up :)

Ha ha, I reckon I'll be about a stone off target by then Becky. Never been a very big loser even when TS. I think I average out between 2.5 & 3lb a week. As long as I can get to about a size 14 by then I'll be happy. I havn't been that size for donkeys years x

I wouldnt call this slow either.
I would love to lose 3lb every week xx

Hi Susie. 3lb a week is just about right. Not too quick (to avoid elephant skin) but enough to be significant! Wish I could get my act together and lose at that rate! Hope you have a brilliant Sunday xx

Hi Susie. 3lb a week is just about right. Not too quick (to avoid elephant skin) but enough to be significant! Wish I could get my act together and lose at that rate! Hope you have a brilliant Sunday xx

Already have the elephant skin on my thighs Lynne. All the yo yo-ing I'm afraid :sigh:. The firming cream isn't making any headway either x

Maintaining 2-3Ib losses every week is a great achievement! I wouldn't call that slow. They all add up :)

I wouldnt call this slow either.
I would love to lose 3lb every week xx

Its not bad I know but when I 1st started with LL we were was told to expect 3.5 lbs a week on average so always had that amount implanted in my brain. Saying that I have lost 4lb since yesterday but can't quite believe that so will see what the scales say tomorrow :) x

Day 2/112.

Weighed this morning & the scales say 4lb down since yesterday.:D Not sure that is right so will wait & see what the scales say again tomorrow. :hmm:.

Feeling nice & rested & in a very positive frame of mind today. 2 glasses of water & 2 cups of coffee down in the last hour. Not particularly hungry so that's good.

Just hoping the headache isn't too bad this time when it kicks in cos I'm assessing a student over the next 2 days. Not fair if I'm a bit grouchy so will keep a nice smile on my face for her. :)

Have to pop out for a bit so will have a read of the diary's when I get back.

Have a great day everyone x

Believe those scales :scale: and enjoy that loss feeling, you really sound like your head is in the right place and I love the positivity in your posts :)

If you do feel a headache coming on pop a couple of painkillers as there's no point feeling worse than you need to especially when you've got a heavy day planned.

Have a lovely day Susie xx

Believe those scales :scale: and enjoy that loss feeling, you really sound like your head is in the right place and I love the positivity in your posts :)

If you do feel a headache coming on pop a couple of painkillers as there's no point feeling worse than you need to especially when you've got a heavy day planned.

Have a lovely day Susie xx

Thanks Katie, you're right my head is back in the right place so feeling some what relieved about that :).

My bag is like a pharmacy, :rolleyes: my sister is always telling me off as she is a hippie at heart & believes in all alternative therapy kind of things. Me, I just reach for the pill box LOL x

Take credit for the 4lb and enjoy it! I always take pain relief. I can't see the point of suffering when you can take a tablet to get rid of the pain!

Take credit for the 4lb and enjoy it! I always take pain relief. I can't see the point of suffering when you can take a tablet to get rid of the pain!

My sentiments exactly regarding pain control. My sister had her 3rd baby at the age of 45 with no pain relief. In the end her partner got so stressed watching her that he started to use the gas & air instead lol. The nurse chucked him out. We put it down to him being an Aussie lol x

I had 2 epidurals and because the second one only worked down one side, ended up with a general anaesthetic!

Headache is just starting to arrive. Same spot where I get the migraines. Please be gone by tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Just had a crispy pancake for lunch. :D A banana shake one that was left in the microwave a bit too long. Tasted nice & crunchy but not sure if it effects the vitamins & minerals if its over cooked. 2L of fluid down so far & I just tried the Irish cream flavoured coffee, very nice. my favourite so far :).

Having a lazy Sunday really. Haven't done much apart from some washing, the weekly shop & popping into my friend for a coffee.

Think I will have a porridge for supper & save shepherds pie till later when watching a bit of tele. x

Just had shepherds pie myself - yum :)

Hope the headache goes soon Susie x

Promised my self a Shepherds pie for supper last night but then I got all spontaneous & had the maple bar instead :greenapple:.

Shepherds pie tonight though cos its Sunday.

Just took some Ibuprofen, hope it doesn't result in retaining a bit of fluid when I weigh tomorrow morning though. Still all worth it if it means ketosis is setting in x

I had shepherds pie tonight too - followed by a hot choc mint shake and a frozen double choc bar - yum :)

Hope your headache is just a 'normal' one susie and it dont turn into a migraine.
Hope the tablets work and you feel great tomorrow xx

Hope you are ok today hun. Have a lovely week ahead.

Back