Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done on your TS weekend great start! Hope the headache behaves itself for you. 4lbs is fab fingers crossed for a few more in the next few days. :)

Day 3 TS,

Headache still here but manageable so not complaining. Weigh in this morning & another 1lb down so that's 5lb in the last 2 days. Not complaining about that either :D.

Just had my 1st pack. A vanilla pancake washed down with an Irish cream flavoured coffee, enjoyed it so much i could have had another one but didn't :).

Ordered a box of 50 turkey dinners so hope I like them. I've got enough packs now to last a few months so all good. x

Glad you've had a good day Susie, your headache will ease soon hopefully and well done for sticking to TS xx

As you like the shepherds pie I think you'll like the turkey dinner

....very similar, but less herby :)

Glad all is well :D

Glad the weight has gone down again!
You are heading for a great weekly loss at this rate :)

Well done on the 5Ib loss so far this week, that's amazing!!

The Turkey Dinner is my fave hot meal. It reminds me of a chicken and mushroom pot noodle to taste. I've had them every night for the last 3 weeks lol!

Can't wait for my new sachets to come though so I can have a nice change xx

Well done on your loss hun. I hope your headache goes soon. I love the turkey dinners, so I hope you do too xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the 5Ib loss so far this week, that's amazing!!

The Turkey Dinner is my fave hot meal. It reminds me of a chicken and mushroom pot noodle to taste. I've had them every night for the last 3 weeks lol!

Can't wait for my new sachets to come though so I can have a nice change xx

Thanks Becky, looking forward to having an alternative to the Shepherds pie. Should like the turkey dinner by the sounds of it. x

Glad the weight has gone down again!
You are heading for a great weekly loss at this rate :)

Hope so MM. Want to undo the damage of the last couple of weeks as quick as possible.

I've never weighed daily before so it will be interesting to see what sort of pattern emerges xx

Well done on your loss hun. I hope your headache goes soon. I love the turkey dinners, so I hope you do too xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle. Hopefully the headache should start to clear tomorrow & ketosis will be here :) x

Day 3 TS done.

Had Shepherds pie for supper & Lemon yoghurt bar for afters. Managed 4L of water today.

Off to bed cos I'm dozing off here.

Night everyone & have a good day tomorrow x

well done susie for getting back into it :)

Hey Susie - you are doing well being back on it :) good on ya lady! won't be too long til I can join your gang again x

Day 4 TS. Weigh in this morning was sts but that's ok, can't lose everyday can we :p.

Only had one pack so far. A vanilla pancake again, its becoming a bit of a habit but I do like having something to break up & chew.

Think I will have a porridge in a minute then a choc orange bar for afters while watching The Walking Dead. Nothing like a bit of gore just before bedtime & then I wonder why I have weird dreams :rolleyes:.

Starting to fall asleep in the evenings for some reason. Don't know what that's all about.

Hoping the Turkey dinners arrive tomorrow cos I'm ready for a change.

I get that quite a bit susie. Almost fall asleep watching the tv.
I end up clock watching until i feel its an acceptable rime to go to bed!!

Glad today has been another good day for you diet wise, well done x

Another good day Susie, you're doing great xx

Day 5 TS. Daily weigh in this morning shows down 1lb. 4 more lb till back to what I was before the couple of weeks mucking about.

My Turkey Dinners have arrived so will have one of them tonight for main meal. Hope I like them cos I have 50 of them to get through :eek:.

Feeling sluggish today for some reason, not what you expect 5 days into TS. I will put it down to the weather as its wet, cold & dull outside. Need a little bit of sunshine :character00238:.

Daughter has just finished the last of the 4 exams & she isn't optimistic about this last one. She thinks she may have to resit it so I'm feeling a bit sad for her.
Six years of study resting on this last exam is so stressful & she has only had a few hours sleep in the last 3 days. She is now down the pub having a much deserved chilling out time with her mates.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Day 5 TS. Daily weigh in this morning shows down 1lb. 4 more lb till back to what I was before the couple of weeks mucking about.

My Turkey Dinners have arrived so will have one of them tonight for main meal. Hope I like them cos I have 50 of them to get through :eek:.

Feeling sluggish today for some reason, not what you expect 5 days into TS. I will put it down to the weather as its wet, cold & dull outside. Need a little bit of sunshine :character00238:.

Daughter has just finished the last of the 4 exams & she isn't optimistic about this last one. She thinks she may have to resit it so I'm feeling a bit sad for her.
Six years of study resting on this last exam is so stressful & she has only had a few hours sleep in the last 3 days. She is now down the pub having a much deserved chilling out time with her mates.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Def need the sunshine back Susie, we were all running around at the weekend with a sense of motivation, sun disappears and everyone is feeling tired out. Well done on TS, if the turkey dinner is anything like shepherds pie will have to try as I love shepherds pie. Hope your daughter does well, I think it's really hard to judge how you do in these situations, when will she get her results?

Back