Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Fabulous news re the weight loss Susie, excellent!

Shame about the rest of your day, hope the washing machine gets sorted xx

Hope you have a lovely mothers day susie xx

Hi Susie. Brilliant weight loss! You must be very brave bathing the cats. I think I'd need leather gauntlets to attempt to bath Jesse! How many cats have you got? I've only got one but I've been asked if I'll rehome a 9mth year old. I'm worried how my cat and dog will take to it so am hoping an alternative can be found. Should know later today. Is your washing machine fixed? I've had that happen before and it's really frustrating! Happy mothers day Susie.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Mothers day :).

Day 9/112 TS. Daily weigh in today showed another 1lb down :D. Very pleased about that as was expecting a STS.

OH has done shopping so just chilling today sitting out in the garden with my water & coffee.

Have a great day xx

Hi Susie. Brilliant weight loss! You must be very brave bathing the cats. I think I'd need leather gauntlets to attempt to bath Jesse! How many cats have you got? I've only got one but I've been asked if I'll rehome a 9mth year old. I'm worried how my cat and dog will take to it so am hoping an alternative can be found. Should know later today. Is your washing machine fixed? I've had that happen before and it's really frustrating! Happy mothers day Susie.

I have 2 cats Lynne. One is very placid but the other one more than makes up for that with his unstable temperament. Never know where you stand with him from one minute to the next! Mind you I have never had a problem with the animals excepting a new animal but it is always a worry when the new one is a youngster isn't it.

Washing machine sorted :). The bloke came round to fix it within an hour which was a bit of a result so all systems go there. It gets used a couple of times a day, so glad we have a reliable repair man x

Woke up this morning feeling very hungry but managed to save my 1st pack till 3pm. OH has made a lovely Thai curry but even that hasn't got my taste buds going, most strange.

Will have another pack in a minute though & a vanilla pancake for afters just for a change :).

On early shift tomorrow so I am determined to get to bed at a decent time tonight. I'm getting too long in the tooth for late nights followed by early rises. Wish my body understood that when I am trying to fall asleep though. :sigh:.

Same here Susie. I don't get nearly enough sleep and need it more now!

Morning Susie, I haven't the time for a proper catch up but well done on your restart. Have a fab day xx

Hurray for another loss Susie, hope today goes by quickly for you xx

Day 10/112 TS.

Daily weigh in was STS today. That's ok cos I have stuck to the diet & cant expect to lose everyday.

It would be good to get 1/2 way into the 13st by next week but I think that's a bit too optimistic. Haven't had a chance to have a pack yet & am famished so will go & prepare something now. Managed to drink lots though & filled up my 1L water bottle 3 times today at work plus 4 mugs of coffee so well & truly hydrated. :D x

Another good day Susie, you're on a skinny roll now :) xx

Well done susie!

Hopefully all that water will give you a little woosh tomorrow :)

Well done for your fab loss hun. Hopefully the scales will shift a bit for you in the morning. Have a good night hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Susie, just catching up on your diary, what a fantastic week you have had 9lbs is fab! So the next loss will be new loss not regain? Have you got your treadmill yet?

I have tried the cherry choc shake and wasn't keen very sickly sweet as was the white choc and raspberry, shame about the turkey dinner not being quite up to it.

Hope you have a fab week.:D

Day 11/112 TS Daily weigh-in showed 0.2lb down. As least its a loss even if its a tiny one :).

Busy here sorting out my daughters last minute stuff for her visit to Australia on Friday. Going shopping tomorrow for the last few things so that should get my step count up. Wondering what its going to be like with her gone for a couple of months. At least it will give me a chance to get into her bedroom for a bit of a tidy up. Cluttered isn't the word. She has lived away from home before but still going to miss her all over again. It will be nice as she will be able to spend some time with my sister & toddler nephew while over there although she will have to travel all the way from one side to the other in order to do it.

Today has been fine diet wise although I did have a dodgy moment when I found myself lifting the lid of a box of chocolates at work. Didn't eat one though but have no idea what made me look in there lol.

Anyway still have 2 packs to eat. Might treat my self & have 2 pancakes !! :D. One Vanilla & one chocolate x

Hi Susie, just catching up on your diary, what a fantastic week you have had 9lbs is fab! So the next loss will be new loss not regain? Have you got your treadmill yet?

I have tried the cherry choc shake and wasn't keen very sickly sweet as was the white choc and raspberry, shame about the turkey dinner not being quite up to it.

Hope you have a fab week.:D

Hi Willow. I had one more lb to lose to get rid of regain & have done that now so into new loss from yesterday :D.

Treadmill not coming till middle of April so at least I will get about another 1/2 stone off by then & wont cause as much wear & tear on it once I start pounding the belt :p x

Back