Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I wish I was in Sydney! I have a good friend lives there.

Good luck susie and i think you are right to go back to weekly weighing now after the initial hit!

You are doing brilliant :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend susie, and a positive Monday.
Stay strong xxx

Day 17/112 TS

Feeling a bit brighter today, not much but a bit. Its raining here & in Sydney but on a bright note my daughter says the hostel & the hospital where she has her placement is lovely. So much more laid back, no class structure to deal with & the consultant is an eccentric too so they should see eye to eye lol.

I have been missing my cups of tea & am happy to say that I now quite like the tea with half a teaspoon of vanilla shake in it. Any more than that & its yuk. So can now have a change from just water & coffee. I think its finding these little tweaks that is helping me stay on track at the moment.

I have a student with me for the next month. Timing could have been better but these things happen. Will put my happy, optimistic persona on :D. Nothing worse than a miserable mentor.

Hope today goes well for everyone xx

Last edited:
Pleased things are looking up susie and that your daughter is settling in!

You are doing great with your ts run. Well done :)

So pleased you are still going strong Susie! Iv been away naughty! You are just doing fab fab fab xx

Thanks everyone

Today has been full of food thoughts & I ended up having an extra bar but still TS so that's ok.

I'm still waiting for the breakfast eggs I ordered last week. I bet they end up being delivered tomorrow when no-one is going to be in. Been looking forward to those.

Early shift tomorrow & hoping work will stop me from thinking about food.

Sleep well & have a good day tomorrow xx

Hi Suzie, well done for not giving in to the evil food thoughts!! just having an extra bar shouldn't do you any harm and if it saved you from rading the food cupboards then defo a good choice :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow xx

Sorry it's been one of those days Susie, good thing is the day is over now and you've survived it :) xx

Hope your day is better today Susie. You are doing tremendously well. I am so hopeful that I will be TS ing alongside you again at the end of next week :)

Exciting times for ur daughter. Awful about that blip. Shameful...

My daughters college had a similar thing when she did AS level chemistry. I'd gotten her a tutor and a friend was also revising with her to help make sure she got good grade. About a week before results day, when we were on holiday, they sent an email and letter informing us that students had been given an unfair advantage by a tutor who had supposedly told them about aspects of the practical element. It was in the national news. Anyway, daughter was given a B even though we had paid for extra tuition etc and she was aiming for an A. All students were downgraded. I was livid!

Anyway, hopefully ur daughter will be fine. She sounds like she's settling in nicely :)

How's ur student? X

Well done for staying on track. One extra bar is not a problem. Hope you had a good day today.

Hope your day is better today Susie. You are doing tremendously well. I am so hopeful that I will be TS ing alongside you again at the end of next week :)

Exciting times for ur daughter. Awful about that blip. Shameful...

My daughters college had a similar thing when she did AS level chemistry. I'd gotten her a tutor and a friend was also revising with her to help make sure she got good grade. About a week before results day, when we were on holiday, they sent an email and letter informing us that students had been given an unfair advantage by a tutor who had supposedly told them about aspects of the practical element. It was in the national news. Anyway, daughter was given a B even though we had paid for extra tuition etc and she was aiming for an A. All students were downgraded. I was livid!

Anyway, hopefully ur daughter will be fine. She sounds like she's settling in nicely :)

How's ur student? X

Thanks TH. Its just so frustrating when they have worked hard & pulled out all the stops isn't it. Still not over the emotional trauma, that night keeps popping into my head.

As for my student, she is AWOL!!. No one knows where she is so have left it to the uni to find out. x

Day 18/112 TS. Thinking about daily weighing again. My mind keeps chopping & changing about it for some reason. I will decide tomorrow morning.

My breakfast eggs have arrived at last, only took 6 days !!. Will save them for brekkie tomorrow. Hope I like them cos I feel like I need a bit more variety.

Not been thinking about food as much today. I find it amazing how much our emotions affect our eating. Been trying to remember when this 1st started to happen but can't pinpoint a time. It wasn't as a child I know that & can't remember a specific experience when it started to happen.

Anyway still have 2 packs to have. I'm not drinking enough at the moment so will need to start improving on that x

Nearly into the twenties now susie, well done!

Hope today is another great day for you x

Hope you have a good positive day hun.

Hope today has been a good one for you Susie xx

Back