Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope uv had a nice day Susie and that the dreadmill has had a bit if action today.

We were thinking about you today as we gabbed n walked :) x

I did indeed TH. Not as nice a walk as you had though :D.

Came home & hubbie had attached a water bottle cradle to the arm so I wont have to keep getting off every time I want a drink.

Only thing is although I have a good stride on it when I hold onto the arms, if I let go I'm all over the place !!.
Gonna have to be careful when I reach for the water bottle :eek: x

Well done hubby - That will make having a drink easier for you.....no excuse to stop it now :)

Lovely to have an image to work to now that you've seen yourself slimmer and you're definitely on the right path xx

That's lovely of your hubby to do that - hope you had a lovely day x

Don't know how you manage to drink 4L! I can only manage 2 just about

Don't know how you manage to drink 4L! I can only manage 2 just about

Never used to be able to drink water that much, but the more I drink now the more I want for some reason x

That's lovely of your hubby to do that - hope you had a lovely day x

High 5 to your hubby. Isn't he great?! X

Well done chick :) x

Well done hubby - That will make having a drink easier for you.....no excuse to stop it now :)

Lovely to have an image to work to now that you've seen yourself slimmer and you're definitely on the right path xx

He is good isn't he. He even took my fob watch in to get a new battery while I was at work :) x

Well done with your steps today. My count is pretty low today, Got some exercise though as I did some gardening.

Day 14/80 TS & a 1&1/4 lb loss since yesterday so very pleased :Dx

Going into town for the day so hopefully will get quite a few steps done.

Did a mile on the treadmill & waiting for Hubby to get home. Hope the MOT doesn't take to long cos I want to leave at about 1ish.

Going to take a porridge pancake out with me to eat when Hubby has his dinner & a bar for later on. Will get an extra plate to put the porridge on, bet I get a few strange looks, people are going to wonder what on earth I am eating :rolleyes:.

Have a great day everyone xx

Day 14/80 TS & a 1&1/4 lb loss since yesterday so very pleased :Dx Going into town for the day so hopefully will get quite a few steps done. Did a mile on the treadmill & waiting for Hubby to get home. Hope the MOT doesn't take to long cos I want to leave at about 1ish. Going to take a porridge pancake out with me to eat when Hubby has his dinner & a bar for later on. Will get an extra plate to put the porridge on, bet I get a few strange looks, people are going to wonder what on earth I am eating :rolleyes:. Have a great day everyone xx

Hi Susie, that's a great loss! You must be very proud. I've been itching to weigh but I'm holding out for weekly. We might be booking a holiday soon so that gives me something to aim for!

Can you explain what you mean by a porridge pancake? Are you going to a restaurant? How will you cook it? I'm away this weekend for 4 days you see and trying to figure out how to stay on plan when we will have to go to restaurants for hubby to eat :)

Your weight is coming down nicely there susie, well done x

Well done Susie, great that you're planning ahead with your porridge biscuit xx

Hope it was a good day for you Susie, bet your step count is good today :) x

Day 15/80 TS & another 1lb off since yesterday, that makes my weeks loss 5lb :D. Very happy with that. Now sitting here worried that next week will slow right down, never contented eh :rolleyes:

Had a lovely day yesterday, ended up at St Pauls Cathedral, sad to say that although I'm a Londoner & have walked passed numerous times I'd never been inside. What a beautiful building, climbed the steps to the chamber above the whispering gallery which was a bit tough but only needed to stop once.:p

We then walked to Barbican to see the brilliant Robert Cray band . Total steps by the time I came home 20527, a record for me but boy were the soles of my feet burning !!.

Anyway off to take the dog for a walk before it starts to rain & will then have some breakfast eggs & catch up on diaries.
Have a great day everyone xx

Hi Susie.

Sounds a lovely day. I love St P's. I don't think I've ever been in either.
Considering I work nearby and used to commute to and from St Paul's station, is pretty poor form.

I'm always planning on doing a Tourist a Week in London, but, of course, there's always something else to do that gets in the way.

Well done on your -5lb for this week.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1:

20527 steps!! I'm reaching for the foot spa just thinking about that much walking. Great loss to far this week. When's your weekly weigh in?

Last edited:
Hi Susie, that's a great loss! You must be very proud. I've been itching to weigh but I'm holding out for weekly. We might be booking a holiday soon so that gives me something to aim for!

Can you explain what you mean by a porridge pancake? Are you going to a restaurant? How will you cook it? I'm away this weekend for 4 days you see and trying to figure out how to stay on plan when we will have to go to restaurants for hubby to eat :)

Yoyo, I mix the powder to a batter consistency pour it onto a plate & put in microwave for 4 minutes. Leave to stand for about 30 seconds & then lift it from the plate before it starts to stick. I quite like them but hubbie says it tastes like stale cake. x

Back