Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

20527 steps!! I'm reaching for the foot spa just thinking about that much walking. Great loss to far this week. When's your weekly weigh in?

Thanks Cate, Weigh in was today so we will see what next week brings :hmm:. No way could I do that every day, still feel a bit tired now but worth losing that extra 1lb! x

:Wow: some steps there Susie :D

So glad you had such a lovely day, very well deserved and a brilliant weight loss, very well done xx

Yoyo, I mix the powder to a batter consistency pour it onto a plate & put in microwave for 4 minutes. Leave to stand for about 30 seconds & then lift it from the plate before it starts to stick. I quite like them but hubbie says it tastes like stale cake. x

Thanks Susie - Are you planning to make these in advance and take them with you? Bit confused about how you will have them in a restaurant! Lol

Thanks Katie, bit tired today lol x

Thanks Susie - Are you planning to make these in advance and take them with you? Bit confused about how you will have them in a restaurant! Lol

Took them out with me yesterday wrapped in foil & had them sitting outside a coffee place while Dave had his lunch of salmon burger & chips.

Don't think I'd be brave to eat them in a restaurant though lol x

Took them out with me yesterday wrapped in foil & had them sitting outside a coffee place while Dave had his lunch of salmon burger & chips. Don't think I'd be brave to eat them in a restaurant though lol x

Ah ok, I get it now :)

You, my little darling, are doing fab!

I can't believe;

A) ur on day whatever without caving in

B) ur walking like a pro

C) ur so focussed that ur eating ur pre-made pancakes in public eateries

D) uv lost 5lb

Give urself a massive congratulatory hug from me :) x

Well done hun xxx

Excellent loss for the week susie, well done :)

You, my little darling, are doing fab!

I can't believe;

A) ur on day whatever without caving in

B) ur walking like a pro

C) ur so focussed that ur eating ur pre-made pancakes in public eateries

D) uv lost 5lb

Give urself a massive congratulatory hug from me :) x

Aw thanks Th , some really encouraging words there :) x

Well done Susie!! :) x

Thank you Yoyo x

Well done on your 5Ib loss Suzie :) your doing really well!

Might have to try the porridge biscuits! I love cake and when your starving even stale cake strangely sounds quite appetising haha ;-) xx

Well done on your 5Ib loss Suzie :) your doing really well!

Might have to try the porridge biscuits! I love cake and when your starving even stale cake strangely sounds quite appetising haha ;-) xx

Just how I feel Becky :) x

Day 15/80 TS & another 1lb off since yesterday, that makes my weeks loss 5lb :D. Very happy with that. Now sitting here worried that next week will slow right down, never contented eh :rolleyes:

Susie, you total and utter star!! That is an amazing loss, you should be very proud, it's hard work but the effort is paying off. Well done you!!

Just wrote a whole ream of stuff & the laptop cut out :mad:. Try again.

Day 16/80 TS and no change on the scales. Happy with that seeing as I had such a good loss last week.

Done 3 miles on the treadmill after getting soaked over the park while walking the dog. Its amazing that she wont go out into the garden when its wet but still goes on & on to go over the park lol.

I think the extra exercise is making me feel hungry but not so that I'm tempted to cheat so that's ok. Been getting a craving for a proper Lime milk shake of all things, can even smell it. No Limes in the house so couldn't make any anyway.

Early shift tomorrow & will pop into the super market at lunch to get some flavoured coffees cos I've just realised I'm running out. They definitely help me keep my fluid intake up rather than just having water.

Had a chocolate pancake so far & will have a Shepherds pie in a bit for supper & fancy a coconut choc bar for afters.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Susie, you total and utter star!! That is an amazing loss, you should be very proud, it's hard work but the effort is paying off. Well done you!!

Aw thanks for the encouraging words Bee, they really help x

Back