Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I hope you have a lovely time in Norfolk. X

You are doing so well with this eating malarkey, very controlled so a big pat on the back for you for that :)

Have a wonderful few days away, hope the new scales match up to yours xx

Hope you are having a lovely time and that your foot is feeling better!
You are doing great and hopefully a bit of food will give you a metabolism boost :)

Hope you are having a great time x

Hope the Norfolk sun is shining brightly for you - typical that I was there last week and you're there this week - we could have met up for a black coffee and a bar ;) xx

Enjoy your break susie :)

Hello everyone, I've missed you all :).

So here goes.

Back from Norfolk & had a lovely time. Such a nice part of the country. Not too bad food wise but did end up drinking naughty stuff quite a lot :rolleyes:

Good news:

Yesterday the moderation was done for the piece of work that the university failed to submit for my daughter a few months ago & we can now officially say that she is a Doctor. Everything has been passed & it feels like an enormous weight has been lifted from our shoulders . I am so proud of her as she has had to study hard & do placements for the last 6 years while at the same time had to work to earn money so she has done tremendously well.

Bad News:

I have a whopping hangover. Lots of celebrations are going to be had this weekend so won't be back on track till Monday. :eek: That means I will have been off plan for 10 days & I'm scared of what the scales will say but this kind of thing is a one off so will make the most of it.

Going to city tonight for a cabaret/ dinner & dance then having people around tomorrow for a barbecue. After that It will be 28 days till graduation & need to get into my dress so will be strict TS from Monday after the shock of weighing in 1st thing Monday morning.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

You'll be in that dress looking fab no problem! Just read the last few pages of your diary and must say I'm having gherkin cravings now! Thank you for popping over to my diary, have a lovely weekend and I hope the first few days back on TS next week are kind to you! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back x sounds like you had a great time in Norfolk! Well done to your daughter :-D Great news!

Have a great weekend x

Welcome back and congrats to your daughter! X

Welcome back Susie, glad to hear you had a lovely time and congratulations to your daughter. Enjoy your weekend of celebration; you deserve it x

Oh susie you have done so well :D
You should be chuffed :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, see you Monday :D

So that's the last day off plan finished. Restarting TS tomorrow after 10 days off & have gained about 8llb.

Not too disappointed in that considering the weekends indulgences including quite a few rum cocktails.

Very tired so off to bed & will catch up on diaries tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone xx

That'll be gone before you know it Susie. Glad you've had a lovely time off plan. :)

Water weight will flush away ;)

Back