Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Susie - congratulations for your daughter!!!! :D Bet you are phenomenally chuffed and extremely proud!

Well done to you too - I can breath in and put on a pound so for you to only gain that whilst drinking rum cocktails is amazing and Marge is right - water weight will flush away and a portion of it will almost certainly be just that! x

Susie - congratulations for your daughter!!!! :D Bet you are phenomenally chuffed and extremely proud!

Well done to you too - I can breath in and put on a pound so for you to only gain that whilst drinking rum cocktails is amazing and Marge is right - water weight will flush away and a portion of it will almost certainly be just that! x

Thanks Sarah.

I am over the moon regarding my daughter, been walking on egg shells for quite a while now but we can now relax.

Another 1lb went on overnight lol but well worth the celebrations.xx

Pound-shmound..... you can shake that off!! (as long as they are exante or S&S shakes and not McDonalds ones!! lol) x

Day 1/28 TSing

Weighed this morning & another 1lb on as a result of the BBQ yesterday. That makes a total of 9lb on.

Got my graduation dress out of the wardrobe today & need to lose about 16lb I reckon so have to be good for the next 28 days.

Day 1/28 weight 13st 11 Goal to lose 16lb - 28 days to go till graduation.

image-728182683.jpg

image-3921915234.jpg

This is what I'm hoping to wear x

Am loving the dress - you will look fabulous and of course you can do it!!

Have you got your shoes sorted too? :)

Love the dress Susie. Hope you've had a good day today. :)

Am loving the dress - you will look fabulous and of course you can do it!!

Have you got your shoes sorted too? :)

Shoes will have to wait as I am having a problem with foot pain on the left one. If its still there in 28 days I will be wearing flats :eek:. Not very flattering so fingers crossed it will go away xx

Would something in the middle be possible if not? something like these maybe?

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&searchTerm=shoes&storeId=12553&productId=13976180&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33054

I tried these on the other day and they are a lot nicer in the flesh - sadly they didn't have them in my size :(

Fingers crossed though that you find what you like - flats aren't so bad though!

Would something in the middle be possible if not? something like these maybe?

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&searchTerm=shoes&storeId=12553&productId=13976180&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33054

I tried these on the other day and they are a lot nicer in the flesh - sadly they didn't have them in my size :(

Fingers crossed though that you find what you like - flats aren't so bad though!

Couldn't find the web page Sarah. I have some wedge type shoes that are fairly kind on the feet so will probably wear those. They will still add some height without being to steep x

Dress looks gorgeous and I'm sure you'll get there in a flash! X

I love the dress and what a lovely occasion to have as a focus

Is today day 2 ? :)
The gain will go soon enough :)

That's odd - the link works for me on my phone too!? oh well! they are a small heel t-bar shoe, although looking at them again i am not sure they are dressy enough....

Anyway, how is today fairing? X

You'll be stunning in the dress, it's the best news that your daughter is now a doctor :D xx

Thanks everyone.

So day 2/28 TS and 1 & 1/4 lb down today.

Managed about 3L water today & had 2 packs so far. Can't say I've felt hungry today but my mind is still in eating mode. Was tempted by a hobnob at work this morning so took myself out of the office pretty quickly.

Had a word with one of the consultants at work about my foot. He thinks it arthritis to the middle toe joint & a touch of tendonitis which is a bit of a nuisance to say the least. I am now walking around with a bit of tubigrip around my foot and some padding underneath the toe to restrict its movement. Just have to wait now to see if it resolves :sigh:.

Day 1/28 weight 13st 11 - Goal, to lose 16lb by graduation 28.
Day 2/28 weight 13st 9.3/4 lb loss so far - 1.25 lb - 27 days till graduation

Last edited:
Good loss today Susie. Well done. :)

You will shake that weight in no time Susie :). You have good reason - just keep looking at that dress!

Fingers crossed for your tootsies - hope they are fixed for the graduation do! X

Back