Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Bored,bored,bored :wave_cry:.

2lb up today!!. Had 3 packs yesterday & a loin chop with cabbage. This resting up is now starting to impact physically & emotionally. Sitting here looking at the treadmill & so wan't to get on it & work some of these calories off :(. Just wan't this foot to get better.

Dog's making me feel guilty too, she keeps dropping her ball at my foot wanting me to take her over the park lol.

I can really understand now why some of my patients don't listen to me when I tell them to ease up on their activities so at least I can say this episode has had some kind of benefit educationally & from a professional aspect.

Going to stop now cos I can see myself going on & on & on !!

Have a good day everyone xxx

Well done honey. STS is so hard to achieve!

As for exercise bike, maybe you will still aggravate the foot even though it's not being directly affected. Pedalling is still using foot. Give it a go anyway!

What about swimming? Or a legs, arms and abs challenge. Squats or something like that? X

Don't like swimming TH. Will have a look at the kettle bell dvd I have & see if I can adapt it in some way. Just really feel that I need to work up a sweat at the moment in order for it to have an impact weight wise if you get what I mean x

I know it's frustrating but your foot will get better!

Susie it will be better in no time if you rest it. You could do more damage if you push yourself and be off longer x

I really understand how you're feeling. I love running and cardio workouts, but I can't really do either at the moment due to having Achilles tendonopathy. I hope the foot gets better soon and you can get on with working up a sweat. :p

I know it's frustrating but your foot will get better!

Susie it will be better in no time if you rest it. You could do more damage if you push yourself and be off longer x

I really understand how you're feeling. I love running and cardio workouts, but I can't really do either at the moment due to having Achilles tendonopathy. I hope the foot gets better soon and you can get on with working up a sweat. :p

Thanks ladies, I know you are all correct & grateful for the support. :)

Daily WI STS today, happy with that while on W/S. 2 more days then I will stop the anti-inflammatories & see how the foot is without them.

3 packs & a salmon salad for supper with no dressing.

Didn't attempt the exercise bike but did some squat & ab exercises on the kettle bell dvd. Feel a bit better about myself after that. More of the same tomorrow :).

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Good to hear you sounding better Susie. You'll soon be back to normal. On a positive note you've got good weather for while you're off. I'd be sunbathing in the garden!

Good to hear you sounding better Susie. You'll soon be back to normal. On a positive note you've got good weather for while you're off. I'd be sunbathing in the garden!

I don't like it hot LOL. I'm the one on the beach that's always in the shade & under a sun shade :p Ha x

I'm always the one flat out on the sunbed alternating with trip into the sea or pool to cool down!

I'm with you Lynne...loving the sun

Ha ha luckily my husband loves the sun so we will swap sunbeds half way through the day so that I'm always on the shady one.X

Steve is the same with me but it's sun all the way...even time myself each side (how sad is that?)

Hi Susie hope your foot is feeling better :-( staying sts is soo difficult so you are doing fab xx

Last edited:
Hi Susie hope your foot is feeling better :-( staying sts is soo difficult so you are doing fab zz

Thanks Bride, it is difficult especially when you haven't yet reached target but hopefully I can start trying to get the weight moving downwards in a couple of days x

STS again today.

Very happy as I was able to do 20 minutes on the bike with my foot strapped up & it felt ok.

It always amazes me how exercising makes it so much easier to stick to healthy eating.

Decided to join Lynne's mile challenge but will do the 1st couple of weeks using the bike divided up into 3-4 20 minute sessions through out the day.

Hopefully will be able to get back to TSing on Thursday and watch the weight start to move down again. Cant wait :D.

Well done for exercising :D all the best for TS on thursday

Thanks Lux, Looking forward to 3 packs a day & nothing else lol x

Good day overall, Had 3 packs & a peppered quorn steak with salad.

Managed to clock up 3 miles on the bike through out the day so very happy with that. Foot feels ok if its strapped so fingers crossed I can do the same tomorrow.

Official WI tomorrow, if it stays at 2lb gain I'll be happy seeing as I have been eating. That should come off in no time now that I can get some exercise done & start TSing on Thursday.

Enjoy your evening everyone x

Back