Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oh I get what you mean now Cate. Bit of a jelly brain still x

Day 12 & 1/4 lb down for me today so that makes 4lb so far this week with 3 days till weigh in. Expect I will get a few STS now.

No weigh in tomorrow as going to my Dads till tomorrow afternoon so no scales avaiable. He will expect me to have dinner there today so will take a small salad with me to eat with his chicken dish that he likes to eat. All very low carb. The rest of the meals will be Exante porridge & bars.

Up'd my distance to 6 miles on the bike & 2 miles on the orbitrek yesterday & can already see a difference in the appearance of my thighs :D. Will aim to do those exercises at least 3 x a week & do as much as I can when I get home from work for the rest of the days.

Have a good day everyone x

Susie, I could cry with happiness reading your diary. Sending you massive hugs. So proud of you!

You are doing so well. Not only that but you are finding ways of getting round your problems instead of letting your problems defeat you. Hat off to you chick. You have inspired me no end :) hope all goes well at ur dads :) x

Susie, I could cry with happiness reading your diary. Sending you massive hugs. So proud of you!

You are doing so well. Not only that but you are finding ways of getting round your problems instead of letting your problems defeat you. Hat off to you chick. You have inspired me no end :) hope all goes well at ur dads :) x

Thank you so much TH. Must say I feel so much happier now that I have found some exercises I can do. I can live with a sore bum, much better than a sore foot :rolleyes: lol x

Day 13/70 & no weigh in today (no scales)

Spent yesterday & today at my dads. Had to eat as he will insist on cooking. Just had chicken with salad yesterday & a small piece of cod in parsley sauce (scraped the sauce off) & runner beans today. really hope I don't see any gain tomorrow. Will happily settle for a STS. We shall see :eek: tomorrow. Managed to resist sneaking one of his wine gums into my mouth but that little voice that says "one won't matter" is still there.

My daughter made £150 at the table sale yesterday & still has lots left to sell. Almost worth getting up at 4am for!!

Haven't managed any exercise since yesterday so really need to push myself into doing some tomorrow after work.

Have a lovely evening everyone xxx

Day 1/70 TS - weight 14st 7lb - Goal, to lose 36lb by holiday
Week 1 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb - 64 days till holiday
Day 9/70 weight 13st 12lb - loss so far 9lb - 63 days till holiday
Day 10/70 weight 13st 11lb - loss so far 10lb - 62 days till holiday
Day 11/70 weight 13st 9.25lb - loss so far 11.75lb - 61 days till holiday
Day 12/70 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 60 days till holiday
Day 13/70 weight- No Weigh In - 59 days till holiday

Am loving your diary, it's a total joy to read - you're doing fabulously and I'm made up for you xx

Well done Susie, good luck with the weigh in x

Susie, you have done really well to shift almost a stone in almost two weeks. Who knows - maybe it's a stone in two weeks by now! Just goes to show what you can achieve when you get serious!!!! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Thanks ladies. Day 14/70 & STS so not going to make it to 1st down by tomorrows official weigh in. Happy with that result though as feeling slimmer in myself this morning.

I am once again on the verge of moving down into that next size uniform that has been hanging up on the wardrobe door for what seems like forever. The last 2 times I reached this stage I ended up off track & the weight went up. Its not going to happen again. By next Thursday I am going to wear it no matter what cos I really need to get rid of the ones I'm wearing at the moment. If I bin them I cant go up again as I will have no uniforms to wear!!

Miles today:

Bike 7 miles
Orbitrek 2 miles
Walking 2 miles.

Manged to stay TS so not a bad day over all. Have to work tomorrow as we are short staffed, means that I have had to cancel my hairdresser & she is going on holiday for a while after tomorrow so it will be 6 weeks till next haircut :eek:.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Day 1/70 TS - weight 14st 7lb - Goal, to lose 36lb by holiday
Week 1 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb - 64 days till holiday
Day 9/70 weight 13st 12lb - loss so far 9lb - 63 days till holiday
Day 10/70 weight 13st 11lb - loss so far 10lb - 62 days till holiday
Day 11/70 weight 13st 9.25lb - loss so far 11.75lb - 61 days till holiday
Day 12/70 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 60 days till holiday
Day 13/70 weight- No Weigh In - 59 days till holiday
Day 14/70 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 58 days till holiday

Yey Susie! Yey for feeling slimmer and Yey for the smaller uniform :) - keep it up Susie! X

Day 15/70 & STS. That makes a 4lb loss for the week, happy with that.

Miles:

Bike 4 miles
Walking 2 miles

No Orbitrek today as my son had his friends around when I got home so had to wait for them to leave before I started exercise. By that time it was too late to do a longer session so will make up for it tomorrow.

Just having my last pack & then I have to get some paper work ready for work tomorrow. Going to be a busy one as only 2 of us on duty.

Hope I sleep better tonight. xx

Day 15/70 & STS. That makes a 4lb loss for the week, happy with that. Miles: Bike 4 miles Walking 2 miles No Orbitrek today as my son had his friends around when I got home so had to wait for them to leave before I started exercise. By that time it was too late to do a longer session so will make up for it tomorrow. Just having my last pack & then I have to get some paper work ready for work tomorrow. Going to be a busy one as only 2 of us on duty. Hope I sleep better tonight. xx

4lbs is excellent! Well done Suse xx

Back