Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

At least with Indian food there are lots of good low carb options - I had a lamb chop starter and a tandoori mixed grill when I had to have Indian food at a get together last week. (a far cry from my usual sugary, creamy korma lol!)
Hope you get some sleep tonight xxx

Last edited:
Well done Susie. You are doing so well. :)

Brilliant loss Susie, you really are doing so well, I'm made up :D

IAF is right re the Indian good, stick to low carb and no sauces and you'll be fine - enjoy a lovely time with your dad xx

Well done on the loss hon - you're doing so well :)

Cant wait till you go next uniform down again!!
I love doing that, feels great!
Hope the indians goes smoothly for you x

Cant wait till you go next uniform down again!!
I love doing that, feels great!
Hope the indians goes smoothly for you x

Just measured the next size down cos its being very allusive MM. Turns out its 3" smaller than the one I'm wearing at the moment so that's a size & a half difference. Must have been a smaller cut as its from a different company.x

Day 23/70 & 1/2lb down today want to lose another 1/2lb by Saturday as then I will stand a chance of a STS after a few days of food at my dads.

Off to the vets this afternoon as the cat has got an ailment. won't go into details cos its a bit gross but means more money being paid out. Vets are so expensive :eek:.

Just Skyped my sister in Australia & she may be coming home for Christmas. Another reason to get rid of this weight!!

Have a good day everyone x

Day 1/70 TS - weight 14st 7lb - Goal, to lose 36lb by holiday

Week 1 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb - 64 days till holiday
Week 2 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 57 days till holiday
week 3 weight 13st 6lb - loss so far 15lb - 50 days till holiday

Day 23/70 weight 13st 5.5lb - loss so far 15.5lb - 50 days till holiday

Just Skyped my sister in Australia & she may be coming home for Christmas. Another reason to get rid of this weight!!

Ah, is she a skinny minny? At least she lives in Australia. My skinny minny sister lives about 1.5 miles away. Still, she might as well live in Australia considering how often we see each other!!

Just catching up with your last few days. Wow on your weight loss Susie over last couple of weeks.

All the best with your food choices...but most of all enjoy them x

Ah, is she a skinny minny? At least she lives in Australia. My skinny minny sister lives about 1.5 miles away. Still, she might as well live in Australia considering how often we see each other!!

She is a skinny Minny but then so was I in a life before children. Going to use every reason I can to get to target. If I can do it by December that will give me 2 months to stabilize before our trip to Sri Lanka in February. Really can't be touring in that heat carrying this extra weight around x

Really can't be touring in that heat carrying this extra weight around x

Oh yes, amen to that! I've really noticed how losing a little bit of extra weight means I'm not sweating like nobody's business.

Feel for you on the cat front - our 'kittens' are about 2 and a half now. They were both very poorly, her especially, in their first 18 months and we must have spent well over a thousand on vets bills. Lesson learnt - always get insurance (figured we'd put it into savings and then could always use it for a cat sitter if we went on hols).

I hadn't realised quite how well you had done in your restart. Well done Susie. Brilliant!

She is a skinny Minny but then so was I in a life before children. Going to use every reason I can to get to target. If I can do it by December that will give me 2 months to stabilize before our trip to Sri Lanka in February. Really can't be touring in that heat carrying this extra weight around x
Maybe that's what I need to think about to get me on track, I've got nearly 5 weeks in Thailand as of the end of Feb......panic!!!! Lol xx

And you'll be a skinny minny again, you're doing so well, I'm made up with you, you're a total inspiration xx

You'll be a real skinny minnie again by the time you go to Sri Lanka! Go Susie - you're doing great!

Day 25/70 STS yesterday. No weigh in now till Wednesday as down my Dads.

Out for a curry today. Will try to be good

Have a good day everyone xx

Day 1/70 TS - weight 14st 7lb - Goal, to lose 36lb by holiday

Week 1 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb - 64 days till holiday
Week 2 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 57 days till holiday
week 3 weight 13st 6lb - loss so far 15lb - 50 days till holiday

Day 23/70 weight 13st 5.5lb - loss so far 15.5lb - 50 days till holiday
Day 24/70 weight 13st 5.5lb - loss so far 15.5lb - 49 days till holiday
Day 25/70 weight 13st 5.5lb - loss so far 15.5lb - 48 days till holiday

Have a good time at your Dad's and enjoy that curry!

Back