Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oooh yes, enjoy the curry. I could murder a nice jalfrezi and naan right now!!

Day 26/70 and no WI as my dad hasn't got any scales. Had a lovely time at the indian restaurant but my choices were rubbish food and drink wise. Silly thing is I knew it was going to happen before I got there, whats that all about??

Anyway going to the seafront today, its sunny but quite windy. Than have to go shopping to look for an oven. Don't know where we are going to find one cos dad wants one the same as the one he has now and lets just say that its ancient lol.

Not sure what we are doing lunch wise but it wont be fish and chips. I will have to avoid those the best I can but they are dotted all over the place at the sea front. Think the next time I come to stay I should bring the scales so that I can keep check on myself. Probably a diversional tactic not doing so as I feel like i have a free rein when not getting on the scales. Oh well we shall see how the day pans out.

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hope u survive Susie. It's good that you relax and enjoy urself while ur with ur dad. Try not to let guilt spoil ur time :) you can get straight back in the exante train when ur home! X

Have fun x

Where does your dad live, Susie? Love fish and chips by the sea. Best place to eat them.

Hope you're having a lovely time with your dad, the walk along a blustery sea front will do you good - don't worry re your food choices just enjoy dad time :) xx

Like the others say, enjoy your time with your dad, don't let worrying about what you are eating ruin your time. You can make up for any lost ground in no time once you are home just shelve the worries for now and enjoy yourself x

Where does your dad live, Susie? Love fish and chips by the sea. Best place to eat them.

My dad lives in Walton on the Naze Cate. East of Colchester x

Enjoy one last food fling before you knuckle down to 100% for your holiday! Hope you're having a lovely time and enjoying lots of sea air! I love the seaside, we're only about 40mins away from several beaches but we don't go nearly as often as we should! :)

Always the way Kylie. We hardly ever go to the front when we visit him x

Hope you're having a lovely time with your dad, the walk along a blustery sea front will do you good - don't worry re your food choices just enjoy dad time :) xx

Blustery, nearly got blown over Katie & that takes some doing :p x

So have decided to stay the week down my dads. Have a few things to sort out that are proving a bit problematic.

This week is going to have to be a food week I'm afraid but it can't be helped.

Trying to be as low carb as possible but my dad always has rice or pasta!!. Can feel my body getting that heavy feeling that you get after eating carbs & I don't really like it. Forgot to bring my skinny rice as well & there are no shops nearby that do it.

Been working off some calories by sorting out the garden. Dads in his eighties now & its not funny when you turn around to see him up the step ladder with the electric saw :eek:. Going to come home a nervous wreck.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait to get back into a routine xx

So have decided to stay the week down my dads. Have a few things to sort out that are proving a bit problematic.

This week is going to have to be a food week I'm afraid but it can't be helped.

Trying to be as low carb as possible but my dad always has rice or pasta!!. Can feel my body getting that heavy feeling that you get after eating carbs & I don't really like it. Forgot to bring my skinny rice as well & there are no shops nearby that do it.

Been working off some calories by sorting out the garden. Dads in his eighties now & its not funny when you turn around to see him up the step ladder with the electric saw :eek:. Going to come home a nervous wreck.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait to get back into a routine xx
Do you want me to buy you some skinny rice and post it to you Susie? I'm more than happy to - you'd have to tell me what it's called and where to buy it though xx

Do you want me to buy you some skinny rice and post it to you Susie? I'm more than happy to - you'd have to tell me what it's called and where to buy it though xx

No that's ok Katie. Thanks for the offer though. I have some at my house so Tim can bring some down for me on Friday once he has finished nights. Till then will just have a small portion of the carbs that dad cooks. Funny how your parents never notice when you are trying to cut down on the portions !! x

Was thinking the same Katie. Emergency food rations. Enjoy the time with your dad, Susie, and try to keep him out of trouble!

Day 30/70. Will be back home On Sunday & back to TSing after a 10 day break from diet while sorting stuff out for my dad.

Decided not to weigh till 2 Wednesdays time as I can feel I have put on a bit but don't want to get despondent by the scales so close to holiday. That will give me time to get back to what I was before coming of plan & then I will have 4 weeks before we go to Sardinia. Will have to put all my effort into getting as much off as possible by the time we go.

Have a lovely weekend everyone & keep posting those losses :) x

Good plan Susie, don't want to do anything that might put you off - enjoy the rest of your visit xx

Hope first day back ts ing goes well for you susie xx

Thanks Ladies.

Day 31/70 & back on it from today. Just hoping getting back into ketosis & the headache isn't going to be too bad as have a student with me for the next 2 weeks. Will have to ask her not to bring any lunch into the car that smells too yummy :eek:.

Stuggling with the fluids today but that's normal for me until about day 2. Plan to start back on the bike & Orbitrex tomorrow as the exercise will help me stay on track. No if's & but's about it now as only 5 weeks till holiday & have to pull out all the stops if I want to get any decent loss under my belt by then. x

Back