Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Did you weigh susie??
Im excited for the results :)

Thanks for all your support everyone.
Got on the scales and I am 12s 10 lb ?. Would have been nice to have got in the lower 12s but i am almost 3s lighter than I was last year on holiday so thats a big improvement if I look at it that way.

Was very busy at work yesterday and ended up getting stuck in traffic while a carnival procession started to move off. Totally unexpected especially as it was a wasted journey as the person had gone out once I arrived at their house!!

Oh well holiday is almost here. Just a couple of things to sort out. Need to leave a list for my son or else the cats will end up raiding the fish tanks by the time we get back ? .

Have a lovely day everyone x

Yay in the 12's susie, thats fantastic :)

And like you say, 3 stone lighter on this holiday compared to the last one will make a huge difference!!

Well done :D

Thanks MM.

Hubby is just packing his case, I've sneaked a few of my bits in there & hoping he doesn't notice :D x

Yey well done on the loss! And have a lovely time :)

Well done on getting into the 12s Susie. Almost halfway to goal xx

Thanks for all your support everyone.
Got on the scales and I am 12s 10 lb ?. Would have been nice to have got in the lower 12s but i am almost 3s lighter than I was last year on holiday so thats a big improvement if I look at it that way.

Was very busy at work yesterday and ended up getting stuck in traffic while a carnival procession started to move off. Totally unexpected especially as it was a wasted journey as the person had gone out once I arrived at their house!!

Oh well holiday is almost here. Just a couple of things to sort out. Need to leave a list for my son or else the cats will end up raiding the fish tanks by the time we get back ? .

Have a lovely day everyone x
I've got to be honest and say I don't like this......I LOVE this!!

Susie you have done amazingly well, you've stuck to it despite everything and you've exercised throughout even though you've been in pain for ages! Bloody good on you Mrs :party0011:

Imagine how fab you're going to feel being 3 stone lighter - I think you're a total star and wish a could give you a massive well deserved hug xxxx

Well done Susie, pleased you got into the 12's for your hols.

Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics so you can see how far you have come!

Thanks everyone. All packed & ready to go.
Will be back on plan in 3 weeks time. Going to try and be in the lower 13s by the time I restart so fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone for the next few weeks x

I've got to be honest and say I don't like this......I LOVE this!! Susie you have done amazingly well, you've stuck to it despite everything and you've exercised throughout even though you've been in pain for ages! Bloody good on you Mrs :party0011: Imagine how fab you're going to feel being 3 stone lighter - I think you're a total star and wish a could give you a massive well deserved hug xxxx

Thank you so much Katie . A virtual hug is almost as good as a real one ? x

Have an amazing holiday Susie :) x

If I've not already missed you Susie have the best time xxxx

Thank you so much Katie . A virtual hug is almost as good as a real one ? x
Lol it is indeed, and I squoze harder in the virtual one than I'd be allowed to in a real life one :) xx

Have a truly fabulous time suzie, you deserve it xx

Back