Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Have lots of fun Susie xx

Hi everyone. Back from Sardinia & all I can say is what a beautiful Island. Had a brilliant time especially as we were upgraded to a sea view room for free!!. Was also allocated a table for evening meals right next to the pool & overlooking the bay. Cant get better than that :D. Food wise, well there was a lovely ice cream parlour very conveniently placed right next to the beach & the evening cocktails were a must. Enough said really :cool: x

Diet wise quite a lot going on this month so will be off plan for another 10 days and then will be WSing till the end of the month. That will give me 3 months to TS till Sri Lanka trip in February. I think 3 months of TSing without a break will be more sustainable rather than trying for the 4 months so fingers crossed my plan will work. x

image-2810058033.jpg

image-2793820753.jpg

image-4117162922.jpg

A few pics. Plan to go back at some point x

Wow looks amazing my kind of holiday! Glad you had a lovely time

Holiday sounds and looks so nice and relaxing, pleased you had a good time :)

Your plan regarding diet sounds good. Its all about working out the best way to work with it rather than falling off and getting back on :) xx

Glad you had such a perfect time, am very happy to have you back though :D

I think your diet plan sounds like a really good one, work it to fit into your life xx

Thanks ladies. Was looking back at my track record & don't think that I lasted longer than 2 months on TS without a break. Figured best try something else rather than repeating patterns of the past & ending up with really slow results overall.

Decided to weigh in monthly & go more by clothes sizes as an indicator of progress as my main motivation now is to get into a size 12/14 by February. That means I need to lose about 3 dress sizes in 4 Months. Blooming hips lol . Probably need to take some measurements too & keep track of them but that is something I tend to avoid still
:hmm:. Therefore will post my loss in inches as well as in weight each month & hope it works better :fingerscrossed:.

:) I am looking forward to seeing less of you in the coming months, you'll do brilliantly I'm sure xx

Hi susie :D glad to hear your holiday was good. That sounds like a good plan you have for the coming months. I think we are on the same sort of goal path, I want to be a 12/14 by Christmas or early new year too, which for me is usually when I weigh about 11.5 stone. I'll be following you through xx

Hi susie :D glad to hear your holiday was good. That sounds like a good plan you have for the coming months. I think we are on the same sort of goal path, I want to be a 12/14 by Christmas or early new year too, which for me is usually when I weigh about 11.5 stone. I'll be following you through xx

Hi Amanda, its been so long since I've been a size 14 that I cant remember what weight I was. :rolleyes:

I was initially aiming for 9st something but anything in the 10s will do me once I'm at target & doing maintenance I think x .

Glad you enjoyed your holiday - looks lovely! :)

Onwards and downwards to the next one! :D

Thanks Darcy, it was so relaxing, just what I needed :). Plan to be slim for the next one though :bunnydance: x

Hi Kylie & welcome back :) .

Washing was all done by the next day lol. Bit of a control freak in that regard :rolleyes:.

On the plus side the house was all clean & tidy which was a 1st. Usually the place looks like a bombs hit it once my middle boy has had the run of the house. That means he must have had a party or else he wouldn't have bothered to hide the tell tale signs ha ha.

We had booked the Sri Lanka trip before this one as its something hubby has always wanted to do. Its going to be a touring one so figured we best have a relaxing one beforehand :D x

So was out last night but was good in food choices. Fish, veg & no carbs.

Back to work tomorrow & off to Norfolk to stay with our friends for a long weekend at the end of the week so plan to be WSing till then. Not sure what their plans are for meals at the weekend but we will be going out for a Thai meal on one of the evenings. Not too worried though seeing as this month is a planned of month off but in moderation :) x

1st day back at work & there were chocs & fairy cakes all over the office!!. Strange thing is I wasn't tempted despite the fact that I am off plan. I think its because I knew I could eat a meal this evening. Baffling isn't it lol.

Any way ordered some sample packs Yesterday. A hot cross bun bar cos everyone seems to enjoy them. Also ordered a veg soup & one of each flavoured pancake in preparation for next month. Hope I like them cos need a bit more variety now I think.

Lol, strange isn't it, I found that when I decided to come off plan early I was making very good choices... I think the majority of my holiday gain was cocktail related not really food!! Also agree that we need any small variety we can get on this diet lol!! Hope your beak dies the trick and refreshes you for your next phase! :)

Back