Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done Susie on not being tempted, you should be really proud of yourself - that stands you in great stead for your time off plan xx

I'm sure it will last, you are so miss determined when you want to be :) xx

Off plan day today as met a friend for lunch. Had tomato soup & enjoyed every spoonful. Having salmon & stir fry for supper tonight so tomorrow will be a WS day. My new packs have arrived so will take the hot cross bun bar to work for lunch. Hope I like it as much as everyone else seems to.

Good news on the foot front. Its now been 3 days that I been able to walk without a limp! I'm really hoping that this means my foot has got better at last. Its been 5 months which is the same amount of time that the planter fasciitis took to go away some years back so fingers crossed that this is the same :cross: x

I hope your foot is better :)
It's draining not being able to exercise proper eh ?

Hi everyone, back from our long weekend away and now WSing till this weekend. No idea what my weight is but not too worried, just enjoying my month off within reason :). x

Hi everyone, back from our long weekend away and now WSing till this weekend. No idea what my weight is but not too worried, just enjoying my month off within reason :). x

Fabulous :D
It's definitely the future :)

Thanks ladies.

Good day so far. Resisted a slice of home made banana & walnut cake that someone brought into work today & have stuck to 2 packs.

Having some mackerel & salad for supper tonight.

Drinking is a bit down today but then I'm no where near as thirsty as when TSing for some reason

Nothing planned for this evening but had some good news earlier. My sister is coming back home with my nephew for Christmas. Hope it snows for him cos he wont get a chance to see any in Australia. xx

Yay for your family coming home for Christmas - that'll make it extra special! Are you having a good day?

Cant wait for Christmas and its more incentive to be good food wise. I've got an excuse to look at all the kiddy toys now as well x

Good few days WSing apart from 2 biscuits at work last week.

Out for a Carvery today with friends so will have mainly meat and salad. Will limit myself to 2 roast potatoes.

Have a great day everyone x

Back