Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good few days WSing apart from 2 biscuits at work last week.

Out for a Carvery today with friends so will have mainly meat and salad. Will limit myself to 2 roast potatoes.

Have a great day everyone x

I love that.... plan only to have 2 roasties !
Yes, I think I will do that today too :)
Enjoy :)

Sounds like a good plan Susie. Are you with me on the scales break for a while too? X[/QUOT

i'm off plan till about 5 th November then will be back Tsing for 3 Months till Sri Lanka trip. Not sure whether to weigh at beginning of November or star ofDecember. Will wait and see how I feel closer to the time. Will be doing measurements as a guide once I'm back Tsing thoughx

Sounds like you've got a good plan and your doing well susie. Lovely news about your sister and nephew coming over for Christmas, an extra special christmas for you. X

So 9 more days to go then back to TSing. Went out last night with friends for a Chinese & came out with a headache. Lets just say the people on the next table were a bit loud & shrieky all night!! x

So much for that then !!. Clothes at the weekend felt a tad tight, turns out weight has gone up more that I wanted so back to TSing from today :wave_cry:. Updated statistics & will be weighing daily once again :rolleyes:.

Want to get into the 10's for February holiday so need to lose an average of 3.7lb a week. Really must get my head together & just get on with it with no diversions or dalliances.

Decided to record monthly inch loss too in the hope it will keep me motivated.

Been good so far :)

Breakfast: choc orange bar
Lunch: porridge pancake
Supper: Shepherds pie - will have that in a bit.

Manged 4L of water & 3 black coffees.

Haven't made up my mind yet on the exercise front. Will see how I feel tomorrow. Off work for the next 3 days so will hopefully be in ketosis by the time I go back to work xx

27.10.14:
RESTART FOLLOWING HOLIDAY & 4/52 off plan with a bit of WS

Day 1/97 -??lb (97 days till holiday)

1.12.14: Month 1 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.01.15: Month 2
- lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.02.15: Month 3 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips

Good luck susie :)

Thanks Marge, those 2 roasties are to blame lol x

Good luck Susie :) eyes on the prize and you will smash your goals :)

Determined, gonna keep going till I get to goal this time. Tried all the other methods & they didn't get me there so a new plan is needed :banghead: x

Day 2/97. 2lb loss yesterday. Managed to stay on track but once night time came I really had to fight the urge to raid the fruit & fibre box. It always happens at night even when I'm not hungry, most frustrating :argh:.

Anyway think I will try saving a bar till very late & cut it into small slices so that I can eat it very slowly while watching the tele. Someone will have to hide the Fruit & fibre box & bread in the evening so that the temptation is removed. Can't think of any other way to tackle it.

Today is going well, just had a hot x bun bar which was lovely & quite filling. Managed 2L fluid & just off out to take dog for a walk.

27.10.14:
RESTART FOLLOWING HOLIDAY & 4/52 off plan with a bit of WS

Day 1/97 -2lb - (97 days till holiday)

1.12.14: Month 1 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.01.15: Month 2
- lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.02.15: Month 3 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips

Good luck with your restart Susie.

My day one again today xx

Yippee found your diary! Well done on your 2lb loss Susie. Evening cravings are the most difficult. How about putting your bar in the fridge then cutting it up. It makes them mega chewy. I didn't like the hot cross bun one though. I like the lemon though and the choc orange. Have a great week. Think of the amazing holiday you're going on.

Evenings are my nemesis too susie!
I can go all day no problem even if surrounded by food, but come 7pm something else takes over ;)

Back