Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Susie that will be a very quick to move.....good you are back on track today

good luck tomorrow

Day 27/83 & managed to stay on track

The dreaded monthly migraine has arrived so I am off to bed.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Day 27/83 & managed to stay on track The dreaded monthly migraine has arrived so I am off to bed. Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Well down for staying on track and sorry to hear about the migraine.

Hope you feel better tomorrow

Migraines are awful I hope it passes quickly. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 28/83. Migraine still here :sigh:.

Managed a tomato soup but had to force it down as feeling nauseous.

Migraine should start to lift tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone x

Hope you feel better very soon. x

Susie Susie Susie, I'm back, where are you? How's the head? Hope all is well. Look forward to the holiday, don't dwell on any gain now. X

Hi , sorry not been on here but we are down to only 2 members of staff working out of a team of seven so been a bit stretched is an under statement.

Had. 2lb loss this week so happy with that considering its coming up to Xmas. The ward had their xmas lunch today and they were kind enough to save me a plate for when I got back from my visits. Tried to sneek into my office but they spotted me lol.

Hope everyones having a good week x

Well done on your loss. x

:clap: well done on your loss Susie. Work can be stressful at the best of times without having to cover for so many as well. Take care of yourself won't you. X

A STS week but happy with that as I have had a couple of meals while my sister and nephew have been staying. He is so cute but also exhausting, even the poor dog doesn't know whats going on lol
Back to TSing now till XMas day. Have to go and brave the shops in a bit. Hope everyone is ok x

A STS week but happy with that as I have had a couple of meals while my sister and nephew have been staying. He is so cute but also exhausting, even the poor dog doesn't know whats going on lol Back to TSing now till XMas day. Have to go and brave the shops in a bit. Hope everyone is ok x

Well done on STS Susie, I'm so tempted to come off plan now but am also TSing 100% until Xmas Eve.

Good luck and hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. x

Well done Susie. I think STS is quite an achievement at this time of year. Enjoy your shopping.

Shopping all done & gifts all wrapped. Managed to borrow some blow up beds for people staying over & linen all washed & ironed.

Bought a very politically incorrect game to play tomorrow evening so will have to keep topping up peoples glasses I think !

Merry Christmas everyone & have fun :109: xx

Hello Susie. How are you?

Merry Christmas Susie. Did you have a good one? :26::26:

I want to know what the game is! Lol

Back