Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Merry Christmas Susie. Did you have a good one? :26::26:

Hi Angel, had a fabulous Christmas thanks. My nephew & sisters family have just left after staying with us for the last few days. Seems very quite now even though my lot & their partners are still here. That's 3 year old's for you. Just wish he didn't have to go back to Australia in a couple of weeks x

Oh deary me. Eaten too much over the last week.

Just coming down with the virus that is going around. Everyone else in the house has had it so I'm the last one.

Restart tomorrow as 5 weeks till holiday.

Up dated stats yet again & aiming for 4lb a week on average till 2nd February so fingers crossed.

I'm so looking forward to getting back on track as feeling very sluggish & bloated. I Never learn from previous mistakes & have now come to the conclusion that mince pies are my nemesis. On the bright side though at least I am getting back on plan quickly due to the up coming holiday or else I would probably still be eating rubbish for a lot longer.x

Oh deary me. Eaten too much over the last week. Just coming down with the virus that is going around. Everyone else in the house has had it so I'm the last one. Restart tomorrow as 5 weeks till holiday. Up dated stats yet again & aiming for 4lb a week on average till 2nd February so fingers crossed. I'm so looking forward to getting back on track as feeling very sluggish & bloated. I Never learn from previous mistakes & have now come to the conclusion that mince pies are my nemesis. On the bright side though at least I am getting back on plan quickly due to the up coming holiday or else I would probably still be eating rubbish for a lot longer.x

I hope that the virus doesn't hit you too hard Susie! Good that you are getting back on plan sooner than later and I'm sure you can make a killing with it.

Super glad Christmas only comes once a year or we'd be much bigger!

Good luck with your restart! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope that the virus doesn't hit you too hard Susie! Good that you are getting back on plan sooner than later and I'm sure you can make a killing with it.

Super glad Christmas only comes once a year or we'd be much bigger!

Good luck with your restart! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sheridan. Going to have to take some cough medicine, hope it doesn't slow ketosis down !

Just googled it!! Looks hilarious!

It is, although some people were a bit hesitant at first reading out some of the cards lol.

Don't think we will be playing it at new year though cos the friends that are spending the evening with us aren't as thick skinned as my family ha ha. x

Hi Susie. Hope you don't get what I've had - the most awful cough and heavy cold. Started the Friday before Christmas and I'm only just starting to get my sense of smell and taste back. Still coughing!
What's happened to Cath and TH?

It is, although some people were a bit hesitant at first reading out some of the cards lol. Don't think we will be playing it at new year though cos the friends that are spending the evening with us aren't as thick skinned as my family ha ha. x

I think I might get it for new year! Lol

Good luck for tomorrow

It is, although some people were a bit hesitant at first reading out some of the cards lol. Don't think we will be playing it at new year though cos the friends that are spending the evening with us aren't as thick skinned as my family ha ha. x

Can I buy it from a high St shop? Want to try and get it for our nye party x

Not sure Yoyo, I got mine on line x

Thanks Lynne. Not sure where Katie & TH are x

I'm taking myself to bed. Lungs feel like they are lined with brillo pads ! Have a good evening x

Feel better soon x

Yes, sounds like what I've had - and am still suffering from! Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Hope you're feeling better Susie. Good luck with the restart xx

How are you Susie? I hope you're on the mend for New Year. We are just about through it. X

Back