Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Happy New Year! :new_year:

Happy healthy New Year to you too. Hope Christmas worked out well with the dreaded in laws! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy New Year everyone. Lets hope its a successful one for us all. :scale:

Does anyone know how to change the title of my diary cos its a bit redundant lol.

So starting of the new year with a chest infection. Haven't managed to TS but have been WS over last couple of days & will continue on that till anti-biotics are finished.

My nephew is going back to Australia on Sunday so need to make the most of the weekend with him. Must say its been so nice having a toddler around if a bit exhausting.

Need to start working on a few goals for 2015. Really hope this is the last year that I am doing this & end up successfully maintaining next year x

Happy new year. Sorry to hear about the chest infection, I'm still coughing a lot, can't wait to get rid of it. You can do it Susie, you've got got the support of all of us, let's make 2015 our year!

Happy new year. Sorry to hear about the chest infection, I'm still coughing a lot, can't wait to get rid of it. You can do it Susie, you've got got the support of all of us, let's make 2015 our year!

Thanks Poppy. The support on here is brilliant & I intend to post on here daily in the hope that it will keep me focused this time x

I hope you are feeling much better. I am also back on the diet today! By Christmas, we can be at goal. Let's do this, once and for all!!

Absolutely Sleek, new year, new resolve. x

Happy New Year Susie. 2015 will see a whole new set of skinny minnies emerging! This will be the year we all succeed!

Enjoy the last few days with your nephew susie and hope you can manage TS soon x

Hey Susie - here's to being maintainers this time next year!

Happy New Year Susie. Hope you feel much better soon xx

To be maintaining this time next year would be marvellous :D

Decided to get back to TSing today but will hold off any exercising apart from walking until I shift this cough.

Anyway have got some goals for 2015 sorted. Once again I have left getting serious about losing some weight too close to holiday time. There is no way I am going to get to where I would have liked to have been for our Sri Lanka trip & I could kick myself.:(

Therefore this year I will be using the sensible part of my brain & take things slowly but be more consistent. Any other way has not worked!!

I am determined to stick to my goals rather swap & change them about which is something I ended up doing quite a bit last year & that completely defeats the whole point of planning the goals in the first place.

I am now in the upper half of my 50's & really need to treat my body & joints with more respect. I also need to start practicing what I preach LOL.

Today I have had 3L water & one bar so far. Will have a shepherds pie in a minute & have a vanilla shake Pancake a little later.

If anyone notices me change my goals again you have my permission to give me a swift kick up the jacksie :fyi: xx

Good luck :) I admire your determination!

Thank you Dietninja, the time has come for me to live up to my own expectations :D

PS. especially as every time I post on here I have to look at the title of my diary lol x

Back