Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Looks like a good plan there Susie :)

When are you off on your holiday?

2nd February Darcy. That will be here in no time :eek: x

I fly on the 26th so between us we haven't got long to shift a good few pounds!! :eek:

I know what you mean about your diary title - mine started in 2011 :rolleyes:

That's exciting Susie! You can make a huge dent in your goal by then. How are you feeling today??

That's exciting Susie! You can make a huge dent in your goal by then. How are you feeling today??

Hi Sleek, feeling a lot better today thanks apart from the cough. Was nice to get back to work really x

Love your motivation Susie! I haven't got back into the swing of things yet and I fly on 31st January so time really is running out! Back to work Monday so will definitely be back on track then at the latest!

Well done susie for just going for it with TS!
Sooner we start, sooner we finish hey!

Well done susie for just going for it with TS!
Sooner we start, sooner we finish hey!

That's what I thought MM. Just want to get on with it now x

Day 1/31 TS done & 3lb down this morning.

Just put the decorations away & the treadmill is back in the lounge so no excuses for avoiding getting on it. Aiming for 3 miles a day either treadmill, walking, zumba or Orbitrek. Not going to go overboard this time & hopefully will avoid any further foot injuries.

Must say that my mind seems in a more comfortable place now that I am approaching this diet using a long term plan rather than using the quick as possible mode. I have decided not to add any extra protein as in the past this had led to more nibbling & so far I have not been tempted.

Walked 2 miles so far & have had a porridge pancake. 2L of water to go.

Supper will be Shepherds pie & hot cross bun bar for afters xx

Well done Susie, that is a great loss overnight. What is Orbitrek??

I know what you mean about not being in a rush; I just need to stick to healthy choices when I have to eat. I usually use breaks as an excuse to gorge, so I have to get out of that mindset.

Hello Susie.
I hope you have a good day today

Well done Susie, that is a great loss overnight. What is Orbitrek??

I know what you mean about not being in a rush; I just need to stick to healthy choices when I have to eat. I usually use breaks as an excuse to gorge, so I have to get out of that mindset.

Hi Sleek, an Orbitrek is similar to a cross trainer. Its good for burning calories & tones quite a lot of muscle groups. I tend to do multiple small sessions on there in between Zumba intervals. x

Morning :).

Day 2/31 completed with no temptations thankfully. Scales show a 2lb loss this morning so 5lb so far. Very happy with that.

Going to spend the afternoon with my toddler nephew who flies back to Australia tomorrow :cry:, going to miss him.
Taking a bar with me for lunch & will stick to black coffee.

Still not managed to shift this cough yet so will limit exercise to just walking for the time being.

Have a good day everyone x

Well done Susie! 5lb is brilliant! Still got my cough too. Hope yours goes soon.

Wow Susie what a super start. I think you're wise to be careful with a cough. Hopefully the extra vitamins in the packs will help fight it off. Have a great week. X

Good morning Susie. Oh my goodness, all these holidays you're all looking forward to! Mine isn't until July and I haven't booked anything yet! I'm very jealous :D

Hope today's a good one xx

Well done on your loss so far Susie. Hope you had a lovely day with your nephew. I know what you mean about that cough, I'm still struggling to shift mine too. Hope your having a good day.

Day 4/31 almost completed. Still have 2 packs to go, been busy with online shopping & hubby is now starting to give me some worried looks lol.

Scales show 1/4lb down this morning. Going to record losses so far as this weeks loss although its only 3 days worth. That way it will be exactly 4 weigh ins till holiday. So if I can lose 4lb a week on average I will be into the 13s.

Need to up my miles as only managed 2 miles over the last 2 days.

Just about to have a shepherds pie with cayenne pepper & will probably have a vanilla shake pancake for afters.x

That sounds like a good plan to me, Susie. Did you purchase anything nice?? How do you make the vanilla pancakes?

I really enjoy the cross trainer, so Orbitrek sounds interesting. Is it an actual machine??

Back