Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

That sounds like a good plan to me, Susie. Did you purchase anything nice?? How do you make the vanilla pancakes?

I really enjoy the cross trainer, so Orbitrek sounds interesting. Is it an actual machine??

Bought lots for holiday but ordered extra just in case I need to return some :).

The orbitrek is a manual machine so probably not as efficient at using energy as the electric machines but it does manage to tone the muscles up.

The pancakes take a lot of trial & error Sleek. I mix it to a pouring batter consistency & pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds at a time till its the right consistency. x

Had my Exante bumper pack delivered today

...lots of new things I haven't tried :)

What's the sausage mix like? Didn't realise I'd have to get a frying pan out! :eek:

Creamy coconut sounds delicious - probably not quite so good tasting though :rolleyes:

What's the sausage mix like? Didn't realise I'd have to get a frying pan out! :eek:

Creamy coconut sounds delicious - probably not quite so good tasting though :rolleyes:

Havn't tried the sausage Darcy. What is the creamy coconut pack ??

It's a shake pack - don't normally do them, but this bumper pack has a big variety of all sorts! :)

OMG - put channel 5 on :eek:

....£2000 a month on benefits for being too fat!!!

It's a shake pack - don't normally do them, but this bumper pack has a big variety of all sorts! :)

OMG - put channel 5 on :eek:

....£2000 a month on benefits for being too fat!!!

No cos it will wind me up!! x

Keep up the good work :) x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I quite like the sausage mix I think it's one of my favourites, although regardless of temperature or what fry light or oil I use my kitchen always tends to go smokey and smells afterwards.

Morning Susie. xx

I had to switch over from that C5 programme after seeing them "treat themselves" to a kebab after losing 1lb :eek: Which I think rather defeats the purpose of dieting! :D
The Kebab shop person on the other end of the phone recognised his voice and knew his order! So I should imagine they're regular customers.
Goodness knows what they order to console themselves after a gain :D

Though I guess being handed £24,000 a year for doing nothing is quite an incentive to keep the weight on.

I watched that programme late last night when I got in from work. Totally wound me up. Knew it would, so not sure why I watched really :-/

Well done on the 5lb off. Good luck for the rest of your weight loss :)

You're doing super Susie well done.

I couldn't watch that programme either. I'm a wheelchair user, registered disabled, morbidly obese, a mum to a baby and still manage to work so I would probably destroy the TV if I watched it. I got sod all financial help after my accident. We had to pay for all adaptations etc ourselves because my husband still had a job. I did get an nhs wheelchair but it was dreadful. Anyway rant over.

hows your day been hon. Cough gone finally? Have you started to think about the lovely holiday clothes you're going to pack? Hope you're having a great day.

You're doing super Susie well done. I couldn't watch that programme either. I'm a wheelchair user, registered disabled, morbidly obese, a mum to a baby and still manage to work so I would probably destroy the TV if I watched it. I got sod all financial help after my accident. We had to pay for all adaptations etc ourselves because my husband still had a job. I did get an nhs wheelchair but it was dreadful. Anyway rant over. hows your day been hon. Cough gone finally? Have you started to think about the lovely holiday clothes you're going to pack? Hope you're having a great day.

Hi Angel, still have the cough unfortunately. I have bought some new stuff online, just waiting for it to be delivered. Will be wearing mainly casual stuff cos its a touring holiday. Just wished I had stuck to plan and was 2 stone lighter!!

Day 5/31 & absolutely freezing today. Must be well into ketosis :gen125:.

Good day so far, had a hot x bun for lunch & 3L of water so far.

I have been reading about the benefits of stair climbing & how its a very good way to burn calories so will be adding that into my daily steps/mileage . Hopefully it will help work off some padding from my hips & thighs by the time I go on holiday. Certainly need to do something.x

Where are you off to Lucky lady???
Good luck hun

Hi Susie, hope today's been a good one.

I need to dig out my pedometer and start walking again xx

Day 6/31 & still freezing. Sitting here wrapped up in a nice cosy Fleece blanket.

Diet has gone well today, still have 2 packs to eat. The scales showed 2lb loss this morning so all good really.

Managed 2 miles today so still need to do a bit better in that regard x

Back