Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 6/31 & still freezing. Sitting here wrapped up in a nice cosy Fleece blanket. Diet has gone well today, still have 2 packs to eat. The scales showed 2lb loss this morning so all good really. Managed 2 miles today so still need to do a bit better in that regard x

Glad to hear you're still doing well diet wise.

And well done on your loss so far, not long til you do official weigh in. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6/31 & still freezing. Sitting here wrapped up in a nice cosy Fleece blanket.

Diet has gone well today, still have 2 packs to eat. The scales showed 2lb loss this morning so all good really.

Managed 2 miles today so still need to do a bit better in that regard x

You're losing your insulation Susie, a lot less fat to keep you warm :)
Sri Lanka will be lovely and warm so no problem with you losing lots more insulation before you go ! You're doing great x

Glad to hear you're still doing well diet wise.

And well done on your loss so far, not long til you do official weigh in. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Making Mondays my official WI Sheridan as that will be the day of my last WI before holiday x

I think I will make Monday's mine too so it keeps me on track at a weekend. Also I'm aiming for 2st by the time I go back to work. Roll on Monday!

I think I will make Monday's mine too so it keeps me on track at a weekend. Also I'm aiming for 2st by the time I go back to work. Roll on Monday!

Monday is a good day to weigh in. Starting the beginning of the week with a loss is most encouraging!.

How many days a week will you be going back to work for Angel?

I started the 5 so I'm a mo day weigher

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Fab! Another 2lb gone :) Well done!

Well done Suzie, you are doing really well! Looking forward to your WI :D xxx

Monday is a good day to weigh in. Starting the beginning of the week with a loss is most encouraging!.

How many days a week will you be going back to work for Angel?

im going back 3 days Tues to Thurs. I've settled on Tuesday for WI because it's the only day I can guarantee I will be home with my usual scales. How's your day been?

Day 7/31 & another good day. 1/2lb down this morning but will move to weekly weighing once the loss starts to slow which will be fairly soon I think.

Had a choc orange bar so far & 4L of fluid so far. Still getting very cold once I get home from work. Decided to have half a bovril cube mixed with a large mug of water. Doesn't taste salty so hopefully can have this as a substitute for bouillon now & then.

Walked 2 miles today & managed 10 flights of stairs. Aiming to add to extra flights each day till holiday. x

All those stairs will give you great legs as well as helping with the weight loss. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's impressive Susie! I'm so lazy when it comes to stairs - I think I will start trying to use them instead of the lifts at work. You're doing so well with the water - I am finding it hard to drink water now, because it is so cold. Usually try to drink warm water.

Glad you've had another good day :) xxx

Back