Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Have a good day Susie :D

I thought my house was going to blow down in last nights gale - and the garden furniture has all been blown over this morning :eek:

Not planning on venturing very far myself, just a quiet day catching up on the housework :)

Have a great day Suzie! Well done on all that exercise xxx

Morning, Susie.

I had the same problem last night; every time I would click on page, I would get redirected to a weird page. I thought it was something to do with my computer, but I did a google search and apparently there is a "bug" on pages that display google ads, which was causing the pop ups.

Hope you have a good day!

Thanks Sleek, I did the same thing as was worried I had a virus on my laptop. Not happened today so far so fingers crossed x

Are you having a good Saturday Susie?

I've had lots of issues with the website when I go on my PC. For a few days, it just wouldn't work at all! Hopefully they can fix some of the bugs - no one wants a computer virus!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Susie. Well done on the 9lb loss! I'm still here.....and still in the 12's....just!! I've been on and off I don't think my body knows what it's doing! !
Good luck xx

Hi bride, you must be eating fairly healthily though if you have managed to stay in the 12s. I usually put loads on when off plan.
Are you back now x

Are you having a good Saturday Susie?

I've had lots of issues with the website when I go on my PC. For a few days, it just wouldn't work at all! Hopefully they can fix some of the bugs - no one wants a computer virus!

Hi Sheridan. I ran a couple of security scans & mine is all clear so it must be this web site that has the problem x

Hi Sheridan. I ran a couple of security scans & mine is all clear so it must be this web site that has the problem x

Glad to hear that Susie! Will run some on mine just in case. :)

Day 9/31 & still on track :D.

Went to the shopping mall this morning to return some of the stuff I ordered on line. Was able to get refunds from the shops for all of the stuff that I didn't want to keep & impressed with that seeing as I bought them on line.

Had Tomato & Basil crisps made from the soup pack for lunch which made a nice change. No more soup left now though & have too many other packs to justify ordering any more.

Walked 2 miles & done 8 flights of stairs so 6 more flights to go. Had to force myself to do them though as felt very lazy when I got up this morning.

Can't make up my mind whether to go to the pictures this evening. Feeling nice & cozy sitting here cuddling the cat. x

Day 9/31 & still on track :D. Went to the shopping mall this morning to return some of the stuff I ordered on line. Was able to get refunds from the shops for all of the stuff that I didn't want to keep & impressed with that seeing as I bought them on line. Had Tomato & Basil crisps made from the soup pack for lunch which made a nice change. No more soup left now though & have too many other packs to justify ordering any more. Walked 2 miles & done 8 flights of stairs so 6 more flights to go. Had to force myself to do them though as felt very lazy when I got up this morning. Can't make up my mind whether to go to the pictures this evening. Feeling nice & cozy sitting here cuddling the cat. x

You are doing great susie!

Im taking my son to the cinema on tuesday to see Taken 3. Loved the first one not keen on the second one so i hope 3 is a good one!

I want to see Interstellar too as im hearing good things but its out the pictures now so waiting for sky box office for that. :)

You are doing great susie!

Im taking my son to the cinema on tuesday to see Taken 3. Loved the first one not keen on the second one so i hope 3 is a good one!

I want to see Interstellar too as im hearing good things but its out the pictures now so waiting for sky box office for that. :)

I wanted to see interstellar too but OH wouldn't go! Foxcatcher looks interesting though.

Just remembered that I still have a cough, cant be getting on everyone's nerves :eek: so we will go next week instead. OH has agreed so going to hold him to it .

Last edited:
Hope you had a good day and enjoy cosy evening.

I had those page problems last night too. Seems okay now.
Glad you had a good day. Hope the cough clears up and you get to the cinema next weekend.

Enjoy the cinema Susie. I'm now having problems with "fit mum" pages high jacking minimins. I haven't been able to catch up with everyone. I hope you had a good day. X

You're doing great susie :)
Coughs are such a drag. Why do they hang about for so long ??!!!!!

Thanks ladies :).
Day 10/31 & another 1lb down. 2 more lb & I will be half way through the 14s.

Going for a walk in a bit with the dog. Wind has eased a little & no signs of rain. Need to put my wellies on though cos the park is very muddy. Aiming for 16 flights of stairs today, I can feel my muscles getting stronger so its definitely working. Need to keep it up with the exercises this time cos I feel a lot better generally when I do.

Have a good day everyone. Will catch up on diaries when I get back from the walk x

You are so on track for your goal, well done Susie. Update your statistics so we can see where you are in the 14's. Have a super evening x

Well done susie.
I'm chuffed the exercise is spurring you on :D
It make such a difference :)

Back