Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

You are so on track for your goal, well done Susie. Update your statistics so we can see where you are in the 14's. Have a super evening x

Will update tomorrow Angel after official weekly WI x

Good luck for official weigh in tomorrow. Sounds like everything is going to be just fine though :D

One pack to go but not feeling particularly hungry. Will have a shake as a shake for a change if I'm still not hungry by 9ish.

Exercise goals for today achieved. 3 miles & 16 flights of stairs climbed. Must say my trousers are starting to feel looser :D.

Weigh in tomorrow which will be 11th day on plan but will record it as my 2nd week WI for convenience x

Last edited:
Good luck with WI x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your exercise sounds great :) I used to be super fit and exercise loads. Even when I was carrying some weight I still did a lot of exercise - step aerobics, body pump, etc. For the past 2 years I've been active, but not really exercising. Am definitely looking forward to getting back to it, and I am walking at the moment, but will add more structured workouts once I've lost a bit. Feel too heavy at the moment to really get going
:-/ You are doing your weight loss and overall health wonders with all those stairs :)

Your exercise sounds great :) I used to be super fit and exercise loads. Even when I was carrying some weight I still did a lot of exercise - step aerobics, body pump, etc. For the past 2 years I've been active, but not really exercising. Am definitely looking forward to getting back to it, and I am walking at the moment, but will add more structured workouts once I've lost a bit. Feel too heavy at the moment to really get going
:-/ You are doing your weight loss and overall health wonders with all those stairs :)

Thanks Jayne, I know what you mean about feeling too heavy to exercise. I think I am just about the weight where exercise feels fairly comfortable. Want to start Zumba next week if I can shake this cough!

Good luck for WI :)

Day 11/31 and 5lb down this week. So thats 10lb down in 10 days. If only that could continue eh.
Will update stats when I get home from work.
Have a good day everyone x

Well done susie keep it up!! :-D

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done Susie a pound a day is a real boost!

Day 11/31 and 5lb down this week. So thats 10lb down in 10 days. If only that could continue eh. Will update stats when I get home from work. Have a good day everyone x

That's a great loss! A lb a day! Fantastic, hopefully you'll continue having good losses before your holiday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!!! X

A pound a day ???!!!!!!
Marvellous :D

Crack on Susie, you're on a roll! Well done Hon x

Fantastic loss Susie!!! Wouldn't a pound a day be a marvelous thing if it did continue :D

A great start to the day for you xxx

Thanks for the support everyone, its much appreciated :).

Today is going well & 2 packs still to go.

Walked 3 miles & climbed 18 flights of stairs. I'm hoping that the gradual increase in stair walking will help maintain a steady weight loss. Started to do 30 squats every time I go to loo too LOL. Every little helps :D.
I have 9.75 lbs to lose in the next 3 weeks to achieve 1st goal. I hope its possible but there is bound to be a slow week at some point so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Noticed today that the water bottle I am using was not a 1L one that I thought it was but is a 1.5 L one so I have been drinking about 5L+ a day!!. It hasn't had any adverse effect but I know that too much water can be harmful so will reduce it back to 4L just in case.x

Well done on all that exercise. x

Back