Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Super loss Susie. Goodness, drinking that much water your daily squat count must be huge :D well done on the exercise Susie, I'm sure your WI will reflect all your efforts.

Wow susie well done on your fantastic loss! Well done on the squats and water intake too, I'm sure it's all helping. Keep it up and you'll get your target easy! Hope you have a great day.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies :)

Day 12/31.

Got a burst of energy last night & decided to do 20 minutes of kettlebell. This morning I have been rewarded with 2lb loss so very happy
with that. However it also made me feel famished this morning. Just drinking lots cos I don't have my 1st pack till 3 o'clock.

Plans for today:

20 flights of stairs :checkmark:
Zumba :checkmark:
squats:checkmark:
Walk 3 miles :checkmark:

Have a good day everyone x

Last edited:
Goodness, you're full steam ahead with all the exercise You deserve the great results you're getting. Well done for keeping it up. X

Goodness, you're full steam ahead with all the exercise You deserve the great results you're getting. Well done for keeping it up. X

Thanks Angel, wish I felt that motivated all of the time but will make the most of it while I do x

Your enthusiasm has inspired me to dust off a piece of equipment lurking in the dining room. I haven't done any extra up to now so I'd better get my bum in gear (not Lycra though, I don't want to scare the neighbours :)

Your enthusiasm has inspired me to dust off a piece of equipment lurking in the dining room. I haven't done any extra up to now so I'd better get my bum in gear (not Lycra though, I don't want to scare the neighbours :)

Good to hear Angel, I've found it best to gradually increase what I am doing & spread out the exercise throughout the day.

Hopefully you will get a bit of spare time in your busy day. I remember how hard it was when my ones were babies to get into a set regime so I think even then I use to just do bursts of 10 minutes or so when I was able. Good luck x

Wow Susie I love your exercise regime, big losses for you with all those extra calories burned off. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Crikey Susie you really are going for it, well done x

Well done hun carry on..

Day 11/31 and 5lb down this week. So thats 10lb down in 10 days. If only that could continue eh.
Will update stats when I get home from work.
Have a good day everyone x

Fantastic! :D That's really great. Bet you are over the moon :)

End of Day 12/31 & one pack to go.

Managed all the exercise I had planned for today but my muscles are starting to feel sore so they will be retaining a bit of water. Won't weigh now till next Official WI on Monday as don't want to see any gain.

Just having a half cube of bovril in a large mug. Prefer this to bouillon & it doesn't seem to effect my losses.

Just ordered a nice colourful tankini for holiday, hope it fits. x

Susie...you are doing so well....keep the focus x

Wow Susie :D
I love the 30 squats idea !! Brilliant :D
The flights of stairs that you are using, are they in your house ?
I might have to try both of these, to up my steps :)
I really think I may start my squats/abs thing again too :)

Morning Susie, I'm going to give the bovril a go today. I feel the need for warm and savoury on a snowy day. Your legs are going to look amazing with all the squats and stair climbing. Get those shorts out for your hols!

Back